Epilogue

Errors Ahead
●●●

I throw the picture in front of KiHyun the moment he stepped in my house. He look at it and look at me confused.

"Why are you here after cheating on me?" I asked angryly. He smirk and was about to walk towards me when I asked him to stay there.

"Go. I don't need you here. Go to HyunWoo oppa." I said, tears brimming on the side of my eyes. He frustratingly sigh and walked towards me, ignoring what I've said earlier.

"HyoKi come on. It is not a big deal, why are you even jealous of HyunWoo hyung? He's a guy for heaven's sake!" I pouted as I look at him.

"But still." He smiled and peck on my lips.

"That's nothing, okay? And besides, you're the one who dared that in the past." He said. I look at him innocently.  I did that? I glared at him when he kissed on my cheeks.

"Let's go upstairs. You are really cute. Are you tired now? You shouldn't get tired because it's bad for our baby." He said when both of us are ascending upstairs. I rolled my eyes, he's nagging again.

I really hate it, it's making me stress, I feel like a child when he's doing it.

"Did you drink a milk already?" He asked once again but instead of answering, I rolled my eyes and just followed behind him. Both of us got in the room, I flopped down on the bed and he came to me. "You shouldn't do that." He said.

"Yeah yeah." I said as if I'm listening. I pulled him towards me and he groans. "Not yet babe. I'll shower first." He said as he was removing my hand on his wrist but I tighten it.

"What do you want babe?" He asked sweetly. I gestured him to lay beside me but he frowned. I pouted.

"Babe, I need to shower first." He said. I sat up and smell him on his neck but he isn't smelly. "You're not smelly though."

"Stinky." He said. I shook my head to deny it because it's really not. He smell fragrant and I really like his smell because it's my new perfume. I told him to use mine and he did.

"Still." I kissed him on his lips to stop him from speaking. This guy really don't know how to stop.

When he was already responding, I pulled from the kiss. I smiled and peck at him before lying again. "Come on, let's sleep already." I said. He shook his head and laid next to me. He pulled me towards him and burried his face on y neck while I burried my face on his chest because I really love his smell.

I was the one to wake up first, so I'm here at the kitchen, frying my favorite dish. The fried chicken strawberry flavored. I put some of strawberries here because I was craving for it these days.

I readied my coffee too and when I was done. I woke KiHyun up.

"Heol. Chicken." He excitedly said the moment he laid his eyes on the table. I smiled satisfied of what I did. I really love to see KiHyun smiling. The moment his eyes turned into crescents and the moment my heart bit. It's just something that I can feel whenever he's around.

"I watch him took a bite and when he stop on chewing I know it taste bad.

"You don't like it?" I asled frowning. He smiled at me and shook his head. But I know better, it is forced.

I glared at him and snatched the chicken on his hand. "Nevermind. Just cook for yourself." I said keeping the bowl beside my plate.