11th

150117

uhhyesoo: OKAY RENJUN OMG I CANT BELIEVE THIS but I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO SM BY 1 AUDITION OMG??

uhhyesoo: and my trainee contract actually starts 1 week later im so excited yet im so nervous since im so untalented?? what if i get bullied?? i mean its a forgein countru afterall omh should i djjsskxjdhkwdj

-------------------------------------------------------

Since I did not have enough time to prepare for this audition, I could only performed Red Velvet's Russian Roulette and sand  My Little Prince. Sweats are literally dripping down my face and my palms turn sweaty just before the audition starts.

"Hi MsLee, its now your turn." A SM's staff smiled and guided me into the room. Wow, the room was filled with speakers and a side of the room was all mirrors. Also, a big camera was facing me.

"Hello, my name is HyeSoo, i'm 16 and im from Singapore." I introduced myself and saw the judges smiling and nodding.

"russian roulette" I finished my dancing and singing and hell, i was tired. Sound of applause was heard and I was shock. "Wow, you are talented and you have potential in both singing and dancing!" A judge complimented me. "Have you learn it anywhere?" , "Nope, I just dance and sing whenever I am free." I smiled shyly, feeling awkward with those compliments.