34

"oh my god! really? im so happy for you, hyesoo unnie!" herin exclaimed in english, shaking me viloently.

"better be careful with the public alright?" koeun ruffled my hair and i smiled shyly.

"but .. they are going to smtown tour soon, its gonna be empty without oppas." lami sighed. she probably miss jisung, her playmate and mark, her big brother.

renjun pov

"wow, how did they know? anyway, congrats bro." haechan said dramatically.

"LAST LONG." jaemin shouted.

"now, even the ceo knows. you dont have to be scared anymore. be careful of the public though! we dont want both of you to be hurt." mark smiled warmly.

"take care of her dude." jarel said, jokingly glaring at me, i chuckled.

"hyung, you have grown up!" jisung said out loud, earning a slight push from me.

"but hyung, tour is around the coner. dont neglect her okay!!" jeno reminded me.

"oh shoot, tour... i'm gonna miss her." i thought to myself and sighed.

-
hyesoo pov

"i cant believe we are actually having bingsu in practice room as a date." i chuckled.

"this is not a typical kind of date. hmm this matcha bingsu is soooo nice." renjun said beaming.

i stared at how good looking he is. god jdndkx

"yah, stop staring before your heart melts." renjun teased me as he feed me a spoon of bingsu.

i blushed.

have no idea where is everybody but im glad most of the staffs and trainees aint in company now.

"you know hyesoo, im so blessed to know you. i cant imagine how did i live my life without you last time." renjun said, staring into space and leaning against the mirror, smiling.

i lowkey cringed but my heart was beating super fast "bruh," i stared at him and he chuckled.

"lets eat its melting!" its my turn to feed him. he opened his mouth, but i did a uturn with my hand, teasing him.

he pouted. "okay okay." i giggled and feed him.

"hyesoo ah, im sorry if we cant meet as often as the couples you see. but i want you to know that, i will always be here for you and no matter how busy i am, i will be thinking of you." he suddenly said in a serious tone, holding my hands. i froze, i could hear my heart beating.

"of course renjun, i understand. you will be busy with promotions and i will be busy practicing. but at the end of the day, we are doing the things that we love and the things that brought us closer too. i love you renjun." i smiler.

a/n ok hi guys! short update im really really sorry T^T i am having prelims now and my scheldue is really tight. hope you guys enjoy this short chapter ! :)) and sad news guys...

i MIGHT discontinue this book because im busy and also im running out of ideas :") i dont understand why one have to be so rude when you spot my mistakes sigh

BUT HAVE U GUYS SEEN RENJUN TEASER FML HES SO GOOD LOOKING 😭💖 its so sad how this might be marks last cb w dreamies :(

idk i might continue this book tho HMM but idk how to end this book T^T