27th

renjun pov

honestly glad that i told my members that the rumour isnt true. if not, hyesoo would be more troubled. im glad that they believed me. but will hyesoo trust me? sigh. i dont know, i think my crush for her is getting bigger and bigger each day ohgod.

she is so vulnerable i just want to hug her ofmdjdkdk. we are currently going back to the dorm.

-

we entered quietly in case yukhei and jarel is sleeping. i mean no matter how much i dislike him, just gotta be considerate yea.

"hah hyolim. i think its starting. she is starting to be convince that i still love her and she will start distancing herself from renjun alr."

"ya, i promise. before she recovers, she is gonna fall me all over again."

"she is so dumb. thats why i dumped her."

"love you hyolim!!"

haechan stood up from the couch, mark and i followed him, jisung and chenle froze. jaemin and jeno looked at the direction of the source of the voice.

haechan stomped in the room and grabbed the phone, ending the call. im shock, im shock and pissed.

"what the hell do you think you are doing? hurting hyesoo all over again?" i raised my voice, the maknaes flinched.

"why are you hurting our noona? what are you doing?" chenle shouted.

"you think this is fun?" mark said angrily, pointing at him.

"im disappointed in you." jaemin said, walking away together with jeno.

he open his eyes wide. totally not expecting us to be back. however, he quickly got back his composure.

"if you tell hyesoo, you wont be hurting me. you will be offending hyolim, you know what she can do to all of you and hyelim." jarel said arrogantly.

mark put his hand on my shoulder and give me an assuring smile. he knows what im thinking :')

i decided to meet yukhei hyung at the practice room.

"hyung.." i said.

"something happened?"

"just now.." i explained everything to him clearly. he is the only one that understands hyesoo the most.

"hah, she. when we were apart, we chatted through Line and she were telling me how great her boyfriend or now ex was. she is just kinda too blind to see.. she really love him even it ended."

"i guess, for now. just keep it from her, she wont believe if you have no concrete proof but at the same time...she would be really hurt though." he continued.

-

hyesoo pov

yas finally my cast is removed. i've decided to go to company today to start practicing with my members for the sm town concert. im still feeling so guilty for delaying the practice.

but hyesoo, remember how jarel cheated on you? i thought you like renjun? but jarel might have changed.. i mean its been like a year or so already. dont all guys mature? hmm.. 

"hah, finally can walk?" hyolim walked into practice room, snickered. i smiled at her, and proceeded to join my friends in stretching. "sorry guys, jisung left his wallet here and insisted all of us to accompany him to collect it." mark said, laughing at the maknae. ahh, so they were using it before us. 

"yah hyesoo, you just recovered, why are you here. shouldn't you be resting?" jarel said, holding my shoulders. this, this feeling is familiar. i smiled, and assured him i'm okay. behind him, i can see the other members leaving without him. something is weird, they wouldn't do this.