26th

hyesoo pov

"you can do this, fwaiting!!" renjun said, or more like whisper. today is our evaluation day this this evaluation is like 2 steps forward to debut.

at least, thats what they said. who knows.

after this, we still need rush back to school cries ;( anyway, today red velvet and nct sunbaenims will be watching our evaluation and istg, im super nervous.

not my first time meeting red velvet but its just, their visual and vocals are really itimidating me, though they are really friendly.

"we can do this, 1 23 fighting!" we cheered before going up to the stage.

-

"well done! im really impressed, especially you, hyesoo. you improved tremedously within this 5 months. you are really stable now and has very sharp dance movements." our head of trainer said.

"koeun, hina, herin, lami. im really proud of all of you. you met all of our expectations."

"um but hyolim and arin, the both of you are lacking a little bit."

he ended his speech and we bowed. we did it guys we did it!! "good job girls!" mark praised us and gave us a thumbs up.

"that was very impressive." renjun said, as if he did not know my skills level.

"you literally saw me practice like 2 days ago?," i laugh. "bye oppas, gotta rush to school now!" i bid goodbye to them.

koeun pov otw to school

"ya hye soo ah. dont hide anyth from me, i know whatever that happened okay. im really sorry, hyesoo. its my fault. if they ever come disturb you again, call me. arraso?" i looked at hyesoo who is nodding. im really grateful to met her.

by the way, its so obvious that renjun has a crush on her too. or is it just me? aww but i really really ship them ㅋㅋ kinda wish we will be like this too...

"AH!" followed by a thud sound. "aigoo, mian ah hyesoo! unnie didnt mean to. kwenchana? sorry dongsaeng, i needa go!" hyolim walked away.

"hyesoo unnie!!" herin shouted while the rest of us picked her up. "what happened?" i asked.

"she tripped me, probably by accident. im too clumsy." she smiled sheepishily.

"can you still walk?" hina asked as hyesoo limped. "yeap of course, it probably will be okay after lunch." hyesoo grinned.

aish, this girl is so vulnerable, no wonder renjun likes her.

"hyesoo ah, ill will excused you from dance practice later okay? you go and see the doctor." i told her, afraid it will get worse. its probably a sprain or something.

"ani unnie, na kwenchana." she said and limped off before i can say anything. fine, if she wants to continue, this stubborn girl.

"please dont force youself okay? i dont want your injury to get worse." i said, seriously to hyesoo.
*i miss jaemin T^T

hyesoo pov practice room

honestly, my legs still hurt a little, just a little. it cant get any worse right. anyway, today we will be learning a new and tougher song which we will be performing for sm town concert in like 4 months time.

im really really excited !! its probably my first time performing in front of large crowd and i defintely need to show my best.

"okay guys warm up now." our dance instructor, ms park said. besides our manager, shes is like the nicest staff i've met.

i sense someone staring at me, and when i turned, it was koeun unnie. she was staring at me with a frown, and i can sense concern. i smiled and nodded at her, assuring im alright :D

"okay so for the beginning, you have to do this, yeap hina you are doing it right."

"jump 2 times, with more feels."

at this time, i can already feel the pain and numbness on my right ankle, shit not now pls.

"okay we have finish this first verse, and you will show me from the beginning."

"5, 6, 7, 8."

"1 2 3 4 2 2 3 4"

"AH!" i collapse on the group, my ankle cant take it anymore its so painful. it wasnt a bad fall anyway why is it so painful.

i held on my injured ankle which was now 10x more swollen then it original was. "kwenchana hyesoo?" ugh this voice, hyolim asked me.

"what happened? aigo why is it so swollen?" ms park said, extremely shock at how red and swollen it was.

"herin, call manager oppa." koeun instructed. "sorry mspark. hyesoo fell down just now and i didnt thought her injury will be so bad. its my fault." koeun unnie said, hanging her head down.

no unnie, it was my stubborness. im sorry. it was so painful i cant even speak.

"omg" i can hear yujin oppa, our manager oppa said. what seems like a decade, yujin oppa carried me to the van to the hospital.

-

"now now, 3 weeks of no dancing. please dont alright, i dont want to see a more swollen ankle." yujin oppa said sternly.

"mian oppa." i smiled sheepishly.

koeun pov dorm

practice ended early and im at fault sigh. i should have stopped her from even coming to practice room.

"unnie, its not your fault. stop blaming yourself and eat." herin pulled me up but i resisted.

"hyesoo unnie is back!" lami shouted and i quickly run towards the door.
"3 weeks of no dancing." she said, with her sheepish smile, her trademark.

"im sorry hyesoo. im sorry. its my fault." i started crying out of no where, istg im so guilty.

"it me unnie, my stubborness. dont cry unnie, uljima. " she whip my tears away and hugged me.

-

hyesoo pov

after a long hectic day, i decided to go to the practice room and blast music to calm myself down.

i put on my hoodie took my phone, and left the house silently.

as i was going in to the room, i heard someone sobbing silently. i took a small peep in and was shock.

"haechan?" i thought to myself and debating if i should comfort him or leave him alone.

mark pov dreams dorm

i miss my parents and im so stress now. scheldues over scheldues, u, 127 and dream. sigh. but i really like it tho.

i decided to go to the roof top to take a breather. i took my phone and dairy with me.

"take it take it-"  i stopped as i saw someone familiar sitting on the ground, looking up at the sky.

"ko-koeun?" i called out softly.

a/n sorry for no renjun x hyesoo interaction here :(