22.5th

hyesoo pov practice room

"oh uh ah i better get going now." before leave i made a short eye contact with jarel.

"uh ah hyesoo-ah, you havent-" before jeno could finish his sentence, i left the room.

SR17G CHAT
hyesoo: i wont be eating, i'll be at vocal room.
koeun eunnie: wae? i will buy you something to eat.

why is he here, my ex. jarel, my ex. i sigh. all those horrible memories running around my brain.

"i think we should ... break up."

"you freaking cheated on me with her."

"i loved you. you still think i love you? shes much more better than you.

"get out of my life."

the sight of them together is still here, haunting me. little did i know, i was crying.

"ya, why are you crying?" this voice, renjun asked. i quickly whipe my tears.

but i couldnt stop. i felt his present away for a second and back again. "ya ujima. what happened? why are you not eating with them?" he asked, handing me tissues but i cant talk.

he rubbed my back and calmed me down.

renjun pov

i wanted to leave a post it note at the vocal lesson, telling her to meet me after her lesson at the rooftop.

i went into the room and found her sobbing. it honestly breaks my heart seeing her cry even though she treated me that way yesterday.

i decided to comfort her.
"ya ujima. what happened? why are you not eating with them?" i asked. but she cant seems to stop. i stare at her and rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

sigh i really want to hug her right now .. should i? we are in the company now though. aish, lets just do it.

i hugged her and patted her head, calming her down. "my .. my ex ... jarel .." she stuttered in between sobs.

wait what?? you mean jarel the shortlisted smrookies jarel?? both from singapore..okay wow.

"it wasnt me who send..send the message..it wasnt me. its hyolim." she said, more camly.

"its okay, i understand. everything is going to be alright..,with me." i whisperd the last part.

"uljima..." i whipe her tears and smiled at her, assuring her that its alright.

hyesoo pov

"its okay, i understand. everything is going to be alright..,with me." i smiled slightly.

"uljima..." he whiped my tears and smiled. its killing me inside in a good way, butterflies in my stomach.

"text me after you are done alright? i better get going before they come back." he said, standing up. "gomawo." i mouthed and smiled gratefully.

a/n omg istg this book is getting a bit tooooo dramatic HAHA but idk like i was picturing renjun comforting me and smiling right in front of me, i literally smiled 😭💖 do comment, like and give feedback 🌹