32nd

renjun pov

"renjun hyung. can i talk to you for a minute?" jarel asked me out of the blue. we dont really talk much since we are promoting now.

i looked at him, thinking what topics are there for us to talk about. still, i stood up and followed him.

"so..what do you wanna talk about?" i asked, smiling a little since i guess we are okay now.

"hyung, i dont know if you know about this but .. "

"but?"

"hyesoo got bullied again. apparently hyolim and arin was talking about this with the other boys who definitely dislike them."

"what?! when?" i raised my voice, slightly pissed and very worried.

"that day where yall had to stay overnight in Macau...i think? its the lunchbox thing." he said softly and i was speechless. why did she not want to tell me?

"anyway hyung, i dont know if i should be but, i am really worried for her. i still have feelings for her but i know, its impossible so .. its okay to worry about her right?"

this is the first time jarel told me this calmly.

"dont worry, i will make her mine forever and yea, as a friend, you should worry about her. dont worry. anyway, talk to you later, i need to find her now." i said in a hurry but smiling.

as i was about to leave, he grabbed my hands and told me "dont tell hyesoo i was the one who told you."

hyesoo dorm

i know i should not be here but .. i have another scheldue later and i have no time.

i was knocking on the door until koeun noona opened the door.

"yah ren.. renjun? you shouldnt be here!!" koeun noona raised her voice a little with a rush tone.

"i know, but let me see hyesoo for a while please? i dont have much time, i have a scheldue later." i plead noona and she finally allow me.

"hyesoo?" i said out as i entered her room. she was writing lyrics. she was shocked but laugh afterwards.

i squatted infront of her and checked her hands and legs for any wounds or brusies.

"mwoya?" she chuckled, ruffling my hair. "why didnt you tell me, hyesoo?" i said in a serious tone.

"tell you what?" she asked as she continued her lyrics writing. "bully and the lunchbox." i stared at her. "look at me hyesoo, look at me." i shifted her head so she would be facing me.

"ahh .. er that! it was nothing. really." she tried to assure me. "and why did you lie to me about my lunch box is delicious?" i sat on her bed, patting the empty seat beside me.

"i didnt! it smelled really really nice so it is defintely delicious." she grinned.

"hyesoo, can you dont keep anything from me from now on? especially this bullying things." i held her hands and she nodded.

"i love you jagi. i dont want to see you getting hurt, please."

"i love you too. sorry for making you worry. now go, dont you have scheldue!!" she pushed me off my bed.

i smiled at her smile and pushed her closer as i peck her. god, shes blushing, cute.

"bye hyesoo, remember tell - "

"yes bye renjun bye!!" she cut my words and bid me goodbye.

a/n ok a v shitty update hue. anyway, renjun reminds me of wang yuan from tfboys omg. i think immma stan tfboys soon :") holidays ending soon and i havent completed my homework yay