35

hyesoo pov

"ahhhhhhh chooo!" i sneezed for the 164020th time today.

"see hyesoo! told you not to play in the rain yesterday." koeun unnie shook her head, since we got holidays, why not right. i giggled and she chuckled.

"happy chuseok!!!!!!! why are you still at the dorm? are you not going back to paju today?" i shouted as koeun unnie was outside, pouring warm water for me.

the dorm was only us. herin back to UK, hina back to japan, lami back to her home. a/n: herin yah T^T

"yeap soon. but you sure you are okay alone? should i get yiyang unnie to come?" koeun unnie asked as she passed me medicine.

"nah its alright, they finally get a break." i smiled, recalling when they first came in they were so shy.

"alright, i got to go! my dad is here already, please take care. text me okay, i know you will be bored." she said rushly as she slunged her backpack.

"neh, have a safe ride!" i sent her out, waving to her.

10 days holidays, 7 days alone in the dorm. i poutted.

shit another sneeze on the way!! "choooo!" i shook my head as i pressed my nose.

i need to sleeeeeeeeep.

suddenly, the house door cracked open. did koeun unnie forgotten something again?

"oh annyeong yiyang unnie and ningning!" i greeted them with a wide smile.

"annyeong unnie, are you feeling better?" ningning hugged me. i nodded my head and ruffled her hair.

they were holding tons of bags, they probably went to hongdae.

"oh ya! we bought you a pullover. it definitely suit your image." yiyang unnie giggled.

ningning took it out and wow, its really nice. its an oversized pullover, sleeve way longer than my arms with red wordings around the shirt.

"THANK YOUU." i hugged them. "how much is it?" i asked as i admired it.
"noooo need. its your chuseok gift." yiyang unnie ruffled my hair. "omo i love you both."

"chooooed!" i sneezed, making ed "ed" at the end. "aigoo cuteeee. go and rest!! i will make you a soup, i promise you will better in a day!" yiyang unnie said excitedly, pushing me into the room.

"yiyang unnie soup is the best, unnie. you can trust her." ningning teased.

"alright then.. im really tired imma sleep. please wake me up, i really want to try unnie's soup!." i shouted as she closed the room and went to my lalaland.

-

"wakee up hyesoo, wake upp."

"soup is ready, wake up cutie."

"aigo, baby seems tired."

"wake up now or soup will be cold!"

wait .... this voice .. is not yiyang unnie or ninin -

WAIT OH MY GOD

i opened my eyes quickly, immediately awake.

"scared me omo." renjun muttered as he put his hand on his chest

"RENJUN!!" i shouted happily. "is that really you!!" i shook him violently.

"yes its me, we or i am back! now lets go eat before chenle drink your soup." renjun pulled me out and dragged me to the kitchen.

omg renjun is back.

"i missed you." renjun leaned closer to me and whispered as we reach the living room.

got to lie if i said i wasnt blushing.

"yah.." i hit him teasingly, trying to hide my blush.

"alright lovebirds, lets eat." ningning teased as she drank a sip.

"ningning you are just jealous because renjun ge is your bias!" chenle teased ningning back.

"not really, i have food now. food over renjun" ningning said without looking up from her soup.

renjun clutched his heart jokingly,  making me laughed.

this dont make me jealous because they treat each other as siblings and i know ningning and renjun well enough.

*a/n they are speaking in chinese

"btw, why would you all be here? the rest went home?" i asked casually.

"the omma of you all texted the appa, the appa told us you are sick so.." chenle said in a sassy way. ahh koeun unnie and mark. i smirked.

"ah yes they went back. i think mark and lucas went to visit jaemin." renjun replied. "how are you now?" he asked worriedly.

"all well after this bowl of soup! thanks yiyang unnie." i thanked yiyang unnie, and the soup is really really really delicious.

a/n DO U SAY SOUP IS DELICIOUS IDK IM SORRY

ok short chapter as im still left w 3 papers T^T and omg the comments posted by yall are really cute and motivates me to continue writing :") and lets welcome renjun back from his tour ^^ sorry for the lack of renjun x hyesoo :(

btw i have bad memory, have i introed yiyang and ningning in this story before?

and omg tbh im still salty over the wannaonefm in singapore?? its like the worse one :(( the video wasnt showed, emcee was horrible. i hope they still feel the love from us tho T^T
pls listen to stray kids - hellevator ♡