27.5th

renjun pov

7xkxkck: it feels like we didnt talk for ages
7xkxkck: how is your ankle now? 
7xkxkck: how is your date with jarel 

seen 9;35am

aish this girl, "oppa! i bought food for you. you have worked hard." hyolim grinned, walking into the practice room. i gave her a cold look and continued stretching with my members. "sorry hyolim ah, but we are about to practice, may you excuse yourself?" jeno said, with his really fake eye smile. "dont chase me out oppas" she said, with ageyo for god knows why. she locked her arms around mine and I flinched. 

no renjun no, you can't shout at her. 

little did you know the door was open and.. 

hyesoo pov

im currently at the guys dorm now as jarel and i do now have any practices today. we are sitting on the couch watching afternoon drama, coincidentally a romance scene came out. we sat there awkwardly and i was feeling hot, honestly. "actually hyesoo," jarel broke the silence, "im really sorry about last time..i was too dumb and blind to appreciate you but now, i am grateful for you and i really want to tell you once again, i love you, i really really love you." jarel said earnestly. 

i smiled, recalling all of the happy memories and my heart beating so fast. i still love him. "jarel ah, when i injured my ankle..i realise i still love you and honestly, you are the only one who i can see." i confessing and staring into his eyes, maybe i just see renjun as my idol. 

he start leaning forward and i instinctively did too. we kissed. yes, my first kiss with my ex? my soon to be boyfriend again? in korea in the boy's dorm. how great! :D i thought it will be somewhere like the han river or namsam tower but its okay, i found my other half again.

just then, someone opened the door. shoot, i guess dreams finished their practiced and we are too engrossed in yeah. we quickly part and continued watching the drama but it was too late. the 3 older members were already standing there, eyes wide opened. 

renjun just walked away into his room. "jarel, may i have a talk with you?" mark asked with a gentle smile. "hi noona!" jeno just greeted me, awkwardly. i quickly bid them goodbye as jarel walked towards mark. 

uhhyesoo: wanna meet later?
uhhyesoo: you okay?
7xkxkck: sure, rooftop at 6.

jarel pov

"don't you think you went a lil too far?" mark asked me, with a wtf face. "nah, i will do anything to please hyolim, so i can debut with you all soon." i said calmly but actually deep inside, i really do care for hyesoo. 

"i just dont want someone who is like my sister to be hurt. and its ugly how you are doing this because of your greed. you will regret." mark said sternly before walking away. i sigh. 

renjun pov

its about 6, i walked towards the rooftop and hyesoo is already there. i sat beside her silently as she stare into the sky. "hyesoo ah, its only 3 days of not talking but it felt like months since we last really talk." i said silently, breaking the silence. she nodded and faced me, smiling. "are you eating well, are you still having gastric, how is your leg? there are so many questions i want to ask you, yknow?" i said all in a breath. 

"im well renjun ya, but you seem really not well just now though." she said frowning. "how are you and jarel?" i asked, changing the topic. "well, many things happened while you were busy and while my leg was recovering. he confessed just now so ..." she smiled and i unknowingly smiled too. "thats great, glad you are happy now. lets go grab some dinner?" i asked or more like instructing as i grabbed her hand and exit the rooftop.