25.5th

he grabbed my hand and ran. "yukhei?" i asked, shook. how did he know? low-key wishing it was renjun.

"dont you know how to shout for help? are you okay?" he asked, bending down to my height.

i shook my head and ruffled my hair. he brought me to the practice room where the rest of my members are.

"ya, didnt i ask yall go back to the dorm?" i asked them, surprised they are here. "they were the one that told me about you, if not you will..-" he stopped.

"unnie, kwenchana? jisoo is a really bad guy. i dont even know how he got into sopa." herin said with a frown.

i nodded, "no one should say anything to koeun unnie okay?" i pointed and all of them, "and you." i stopped at yukhei.

"thank you yukhei. really." i thanked him sincerly for his help. really appreciate it.

i went to sit down on a coner and start face timing my family. i invited yukhei.

"oh hyesoo ah! how are you doing there?" my dad asked, grinning.

"oh its yukhei! its been long and im glad you all met." my mum cut in.

"omg HI YUKHEI. do you still remember me?" my brother shouted.

now i know, yukhei over their daughter and sister :( we were having a great catch up and had a really great time. sigh, i miss them so much!!

"annyeong!" the girls started to stand up and bow, and i followed, still face timing my family.

i flip my the camera so it will be facing them. "this is nct dream! besides my members, they are my family here." i giggled. mark realised what i was doing, and quickly greet my family.

"hello, mark imnida!" mark smiled and greeted.

followed by the other dreams members.

"ahh thank you for taking care of hyesoo! she might be really troublesome at times too," she stopped for a while and sigh.

"she might look strong, but shes actually really weak inside."

"omma! hajima." i quickly stopped my mum before she leads to other weird and embarrassing moments.
*do rmb they are half koreans.

"guys, do you know that hyesoo is a BIGGGG fan of nct and exo? her bias in exo and nc-"

"OPPA, no dont got to go bye." i quickly ended the call and i swear to god i can hear my family members laughing at me ;-; oh god 

i awkwardly chuckle towards them and i can feel renjun staring at me omg djsiwjsj. im red asf :((

"so whos you bias in nct?" haechan asked. "is it me, the visual, the main rapper, the main singer, the main dancer of nct?" he said in the sassy tone. i laughed and shook my heads.
i honestly miss haechans selfies :(

"its me, duhh." renjun spoke. holy no renjun no not now. i quickly turn to renjun and glared at him, making him stopp and laugh.

"you know honestly, i've met renjun and jeno before i got casted. but nah." i said.

"ouch." renjun acted hurt and placed his palm on his chest. i internally giggled at how cute he is jdjsjsj

"omo, jinjja? when?" jeno ask curiously.

"it was a few months ago when i got casted at sm coex mall." everyone was shock at how coincident it was.

renjun pov

of course, you told me you were there and i brought jeno along. that was a very important day, a memorable one :')

*a/n : hello!! sorry for the very lousy chapter as im having a writer block now and having my midterms exam ㅜㅜ do continue giving my likes, comments and feedbacks ♡