36th

renjun pov

"your shampoo smell nice." i muttered, we were cuddling on the sofa of her dorm.

yiyang and ningning was in their room since they are shifting in soon.

she smiled, her smile is so beautiful. aish, i miss her so much. "you feeling better now?" i asked, playing with her hair as she watch our goodbye stage.

"dont ever play in the rain again alright?" i pinched her cheeks.

"ohhhh chenle is so cute!!" she squealed.

i looked at her in shock.

"YAH YAH YAHHH! chenle is just an annoying child. stop watching, stop stop." i tried snatching her phone away.

unknowingly, i pouted. "aigo, someone is jealousssss." hyesoo teased me as i felt myself blushing.

hyesoo pov

i pinched his cheeks as he pout. let me tell you, he is soo cute now. "cute." i squealed, ruffling his hair.

"go talk to chenle." he turned around, avoiding his gaze. "alright then, i will cook for him ramyeon!" i teased and skipped out of the room. "yah! come back to me." i heard renjun whined as i open the door followed by a back hug. i smiled shyly and closed the door.

"i love you" he mumbled and peck me on my cheeks. i looked at him with wide eyes and blushing and in a nick of time, he ran out of my room. 

A/N ok sorry guys, filler chapter :( i rly having mental block for this story, pls give me suggestions and credits will definitely be given keke, i also have thought of the ending already so be prepared! also apologise for slow updates as my part time work has been really time and energy consuming :(

i am also preparing for my new fanfic - wanna one's fanfic .. something like mafia! au so.. do look out for it :))