12th

140217

uhhyesoo: its beeen a month
uhhyesoo: HIII RENJUNN, i didnt get to see nct but I got to see red velvet and exo!!
uhhyesoo: training was tough but its rly rly funnn istg meeting koeun unnie hina unnie herin unnie gosh, they are so pretty!!
uhhyesoo: i wonder if my looks are up to standard :(( but I got many good experiences!!
7xkxkck: you are pretty too| [deleted]

read; 01:34am

150217

"ya hyesoo,  i heared that they will introduce one more trainee to be smrookies!! i heard that its you." Hina unnie squeal. "Ahhh, cannot be unnie, I'm so ugly." I smiled and walked off.

"i also heard all smrookies girls will film together with NCT. ahh i miss the dream members so much, when is it our turn." she sigh, reminsicing the times they trained together.

"aye, unnies lets go for practice!!" i dragged them towards the door.

while walking into SM Building, "its koeun noona!" a guy shouted and we faced the direction. "annyeong jisung and the rest! its been long, how are you guys?" koeun greeted them. "we fine as always, better without your naggings." haechan grins as he jokes. "oh whos this?" chenle asked while pointing to me.

"ah, she is hyesoo. she is really good in everything." hina said. "she might be the next smrookies introduced." lami whispered.

and that moment, i made eye contact with renjun and istg i was internally fangirling. and thinking about all the texts i've sent him, shit this is embarrassing.

"annyeonghaseyo. hyesoo imnida." i greeted them, avoiding eye contact with renjun. "you are pretty!" jaemin complimented me. "oh sorry, we got to go now." mark said sheepishly while they walked towards their van.