30th

renjun . kissing . hyolim .

i faked a smile, "why are you showing me this?" . "to show you that you should not be sad about him, im here for you. i still love you, hyesoo." jarel said seriously, staring into my eyes and i could feel his sincerity. but no, not anymore.

i smiled. he started cuddling me. his warmth again, his smell again. its comfortable, i need to admit. all the happy memories start flashing again.

jarel pov

i think i am falling for her all over again. screw you hyolim.

"hyesoo, promise me, you will always be happy and never ever get hurt because of renjun, okay?" i said as i stroke her hair.

mark pov

"hyung...it hurts. it hu..hurts avoiding her, it hurts see..seeing her sad. i just wan..na talk to her, comfort her." renjun suddenly cry as we were in our room.

i quickly went to hug him, i understand. "i understand renjun, i do. but you chose this for her own good." i comforted him.

honestly, either ways both of them will get hurt. i dont know myself too.

"everything will be alright, renjun. dont let it affect you alright? hyung will always be here for you." i hugged him tighter, aish this kid.

it hurts me too, to see him cry.
it hurts koeun too, to see hyesoo cry.

but we cant do anything.

mark: hi hyesoo! i know it seems abrupt but may i meet you at practice room 3 now?
hyesoo: yea sure...

hyesoo pov

this is weird..

i opened the door to the practice room  and i saw mark sitting in the coner, together with koeun. both of them isnt talking.

i walked inside silently and sat in front of them.

"oh hi hyesoo..you are here." koeun unnie greeted me, with a slight smile.

"so..what is going on?" i said softly.

"i hope you are not angry at renjun and us .. he is doing all this for his your own good really. i know, you all dont confess but i know both of you have feelings for each other. i even know you all met before you get scouted." he said seriously before slightly smiling.

i smiled. "i know...maybe i would date jarel to forget about him." i mumbled the last part.

"hyesoo ah, we dont want all this to affect both of your performances. so far, both of you are doing great. but im afraid in the future-" koeun said, holding my hand.

"i understand unnie." i cut her off, knowing what she is gonna say.

"he cried badly just now. he isnt enjoying whatever he is doing, we dont too." mark looked away, i could sense that he is guilty.

"nah, dont feel guilty mark. i understand, really." i smiled and patted his back, assuring him it is alright.

"honestly, it hurts whenever we see any of you cry. so be strong alright, we will always be here for you." koeun unnie smiled brighter.

-

today is our off day for us, trainees and nct dream. this day, i decided to just stay in the dorm and binge watch drama cos why not!!

7xkxkck: hey
7xkxkck: lets meet
7xkxkck; im sorry for everything
7xkxkck: lets meet at the rooftop alright? now.

i sigh, not now renjun. but still got to admit, my heart still beat faster when i received his text.

uhhyesoo: okay.

i changed out of my pyjamas, and with heavy footsteps, i walked towards the rooftop.

every steps closer to the rooftop, my heart beat faster and faster. im afraid at what he is going to say.

i opened the door leading to the rooftop with my sweaty palms.

"oh you are here!" he greeted me with a smile, he smiled. he smiled as if nothing happened.

my shoulder went lighter slightly. "hey, so whats up?" i asked with a slight smile as i sat beside him.

"i am sorry, for everything. i was being selffish. i told the rest, to not talk to you because i will have the urge to. i avoided you because i didnt want hyolim to hurt you again. it hurts me when you are hurt. i get jealous when you are close to jarel. hyolim and i are just nothing, i was forced to be close to her, so she wont hurt you. i am sorry hyesoo, i am really am. please, please forgive me." he said everything in one breathe, staring at me into my eyes and his eyes getting teary.

no renjun not now please, i avoided my eye contact with him as i could felt that my tears are coming too. i finally understood everything or was i just too dumb to realise everything?

"im sorry too renjun. i am sorry for everything." he hugged me, he hugged me tightly which as if on cue, my tears started to roll down my cheeks.

"dont cry hyesoo, uljima." he pulled me away slightly and whip my tears away from my face as he smile slightly. his face, was whatever i wanted to see.

he pulled out a box and opened it. "wow" i said in amusment. did he actually bought it for me?

"this is for you. i saw you posted it on weibo, you wanted this before you came to korea." he took it out, and helped me wore it.

"you didnt have to ren-"

"shh, treat this gift as a sorry gift, also...

he stopped for a while,

"may you be my girlfriend?"

a/n : hi readers !! i kinda screwed up this book and is thinking of discontinuing it and write a new book .. shall i ?

AND OMG IM SO SAD JUSTN GOT ELIMINATED :(((( pls support lee woojin park woojin jihoon samuel daehwi jisung and all of them <33 im sad xx :(

AND I APOLOGISE FOR ALL GRAMMAR ERRORS AND STUFFS im dumb af :cc will edit them when i got the time !!