23.9th

hyesoo pov sr17g

"ya. i heard that you cheated on jarel and now you are hooking renjun, nice bitch." she smirked.

"lmAo?? i cheated on jarel? who did you even heard it from?" i fight back. "you dont need to know but get away from renjun you slUt." she said.

"please get your facts right before saying anything??? and who are you to tell me what to do." i raised me voice.

"bij, you dont raise your voice at me. im your senior here." she pushed me onto the wall.

i hissed. "you deserve this ugly." she slapped me hard. "you took my position, you stole my sr17g place you asshole." she said before leaving.

"unnie, why is your cheeks so red? what happened?" lami asked as she ran in. i shook my head and smile, walking towards the bathroom.

renjun pov sr17g dorm

"i heard from hyolim that hyesoo cheated on her ex." haechan said while we gather around the living room. i stared at jarel,, wth?

at that moment, tears start rolling down his cheeks and the atmosphere got awkward. "yah, dont tell me ... " yuhkhei stopped.

"i was her ex..," everyone were shocked and i had to pretend to be too. "she cheated on me, i saw her with my bestfriend holding hands. and...and she even lied to me." he started crying hard.

jeno went to comfort him. "i cant believe hyesoo noona is someone like this." jisung mumbled.

"it was about a month before she left singapore. she said she had no feelings for me from the start." he continued. 

his voice .. he sound so convincing and truth but .. who is saying the truth? im so confused and all of them are believing him already..

beside yukhei and i.

"hyesoo seems like a nice girl but i guess im wrong." jaemin said shaking his head.

next day, hyesoo pov sm ent.

i was in practice room with the rest. i am trying to cover the red mark with makeup.

"omo what happened hyesoo?" hyolim asked and touch the mark. i hissed. "oh mian!! get well soon btw." she smirked.

just then, nct dream came in and i was avoiding eye contact with them. "have you eaten?" yukhei asked, and only he approached me.

i nodded but didnt face him and ofc, he knew i was hiding something. he turned my face slightly and i hissed. i guess i hid it prefectly well.

"ouch mian!! what happened here?!" he asked loudly and all dream members were looking at me. i quickly smacked him for causing those attention.

but i realised.. some of them are giving me dirty looks. i shugged it off, maybe they are just tired.

i assured him everything was fine and he backed off slowly. "unnie, i will excuse myself to the bathroom for a while." i asked koeun unnie and she smiled at me and nodded.

as i was walking towards the ladies, a hand pulled me back. i saw who was it and rolled me eyes. "you better dont tell anyone or else, you know what i can do." hyolim whispered before leaving.

"ya!" someone shouted at me and i flinched. i sighed in relieve realising its renjun. "what happened to your cheeks?!" he raised his voice. "i have no idea, i just woke up like this." i said smiling sheepishly.

"aish you this girl. dreams need to leave already so bye, see you!!" he bidded goodbye and left.

ahh his smile is so attractive omg my hearteu skdjdjxjsns