28th

renjun pov 

"yeah she is allergic to it"

"yes okay bye." jarel ended the call suspiciously. 

wow, who is allergic to what? koeun noona? herin? 

"tomorrow is your rest day before the intensive lessons and study session so appreciate it alright, i dont want to see any one of you practicing but have fun." mark said while handing us the paper. 

"wow hyung, we are doing it with sr17g?" haechan asked and mark nodded. aish, its harder to avoid hyesoo now and i have to be closer to hyolim? its stressful. do i really like hyesoo that i have to be close to a bitch to prevent hyesoo from getting hurt? yes, i do. 

3 weeks later , hyesoo pov 

wow, its been like 3 months with the schedule and im surprised im still surviving. today is friday and we decided to stay up later than usual to do revisions. honestly speaking, it is really hard for me to catch up. i attended the school less than 3 months and i have to get 3.80 GPA? thats impossible. 

3 weeks have just been me not coping well but doesnt want to burden the rest by tellng them what im facing, jarel being really nice to me and rambling about how renjun isnt good, renjun being really close to hyolim and we didnt talk for the past 3 weeks and just all of us working really hard.

"hey guys! i've cooked some soup for all of you. do drink it and be more energised!" hyolim came in with big plastic bags containing her homemade soups together with arin. as she passed me one, she whispered, "you better finished all of this if not renjun.." she stopped there. i frowned, wait i thought she changed into someone nicer but no.  

i started drinking the soup with the rest. "wow hyolim unnie, its really nice. is there prawns and fish?" herin asked curiously. i stopped, facing hyolim with my eyes wide open. she nodded happily and glared at me afterwards. fml i did not sign up for this. i did not tell anyone my allergies so i guess...it isnt her fault? 

with hesitation, i looked at renjun and then to hyolim, quickly gulp everything into my stomach. "hyesoo!" yukhei shouted at me, he knew, he knew im allergic to prawns. everyone looked at me and i just smile. he stared at me in concern and dragged me out. 

"you crazy? did you not tell them your allergies when you join them? and why did you even finish one whole bowl when you know there is prawn? do you even know you are allergic to it? why are you doing this?" yukhei raised his voice a little. i got to admit, i am very scared of him when he is angry. 

"no i didnt and because hyolim ..." he sigh, he knew what was going on. "do you at least have the allergic medication with you?" he asked, having both of his arm on my shoulder. oh yea...i totally forgotten about my medication..did i even bring? its probably somewhere in the dorm. "ye..yes of course!" i stuttered. "nah don't worry, the reaction usually needs like 3 hours before it takes place." i said before going back into the room followed by yukhei. 

before i even sat down, i already felt like vomiting. i cussed silently and ran out of the room. "what happened?" koeun unnie asked but i dont have the time to reply. "she is goddamn allergic to prawns." i heard yukhei say in frustration..sorry to have you worried yukhei. "koeun ah, go after her." mark said, or more like to remind the shook koleader.

jarel pov

i swear to god i didnt know hyolim will actually be so sly and prepare soup with prawns. i thought hyolim will just aoid using prawns but wth ?? and why did she even drink all of it when she knows there is prawns included? it make no sense ugh. 

renjun pov

what the hell? why is she so dumb? "为了你." yukhei whispered to me. (because of you). i let out a deep breath, aish this hyolim. i angrily grabbed hyolim's hand and dragged her out of the room. "what the hell do you think you are doing? this make cause death. are you out of your mind?" i raised my voice at her. "uh..sorry i didnt even know she was allergic to it!" she defended herself. "oh wow, such lies. i heard jarel telling you that hyesoo is allergic to prawns." i said, snickering at her lies.