13th

160217

7xkxkck: why did you avoid eye contact wif me jn?
uhhyesoo: cos i was super embarrassed about those texts i sent you??? and omg did you just start texting me.
7xkxkck: since you are a trainee here, we are colleagues and not fans-idols i guess. so i think its okay.
uhhyesoo: ahhhh pls keep this a secret ok!! idw anyone to know about thizz.

read; 06:22am

200217

"girls, manager asked us to go to the main office like nowwwwww!" koeun unnie shouted. we quickly rushed to the maon office and when we arrived, we saw nct dream there too. "shit" i whispered to myself.

"goodmorning everyone! i gather all of you here is because of 2 things." she smiled. "firstly, hyesoo is going to be introduced as the new smrookies girl," i am so shock and the room was flooded with applause and smiles. "secondly, sr17g are gonna film a variety show with the dream members. this show is to show how you all really interact real life and your scheldues." she ended the annoucement.

'when are we starting this programme?" jeno asked. "um, in a week time or so. so pls get to know each other well, especially hyesoo within this one week." she said and left.

nct dream manager then let us into the practice room and get us to know each other better. "hyesoo noona, may you show us a dance and sing maybe 1 verse?" jisung asked cutely and i cant reject him. i immediately stood up and they cheered for me.

i performed pentatonix - la la latch (vid on top) and sang a verse from don't recall - kard.

"wow, unnie im still amazed at your skills!! no wonder you are the new sr17g." lami praised me as i blushed.

"so hyesoo, who do you like in sm?" i froze when i heard his voice, renjun. oh god renjun why.