28.5th

i heard mark shouted, followed by renjun. they ran towards me.

"what happened?!" renjun shouted. "nervous breakdown?" mark said, in a questioning tone.

renjun pov

"ah guys! i left my phone there, you all go first and i will be there soon!" i said, realising that my phone is not with me.

"ah i will go with you." mark said sniling, putting his hand over my shoulder.

"oh my god hyesoo!" i heard mark hyung shouted and i saw her, trembling and crying in other words, in a mess.

"hyesoo!" i shouted as we ran over.
"what happened?!" i asked.  "breakdown?" mark asked.

this sight of her makes my heart breaks, ugh why is she so precious. i need to calm her down, she is trembling non-stop. without hesitation, i hugged her, tightly. i stroke her hair and whispered, "everything will be okay." in chinese while mark stroke her back and passed her a bottle of water.

after like forever, she finally calmed down a little. "so..sorry guys..you all ha...have to see my mess..again." she said, hiccuping. "what happened?" mark asked caringly(?). "is it hyolim?" i asked in a softer tone.

she shook her head

"its nothing, its just that this is so hard. i may be half korean but this is just too hard i dont understand anything. i dont think i will get a 3.80 GPA im .. im scared." she said silently, not facing us.

"you can ask us, hyesoo. i can translate into chinese. mark hyung, herin can translate into english. koeun noona can explain into simpler terms." i told her, patting her shoulders.

"its just that...time is precious for all of us here. and i see all of you focusing really hard, i dont want to burden all of you." she said with sadness.

"dont worry hyesoo, you wont. we are more than willing to help you! you have to do this all together alright? you can do this. now lets go take a break before studying again." mark said, dragging her out of the practice room.

"are you still having gastric?" i asked her awkwardly and she shook her head. im gald and relieved.

"thank you guys for just now, really. and i hope you all will forget about the scene just now." she covered her face with her hands in embarrassment ah so cute!!

"no worries hyesoo ah, but dont bottle things up alright? you just acts like hina haha. we are all here for you! especially if hyolim bullies you again." mark said

hyesoo pov

after dinner, i decided to go back to the dorm to start on maths instead of science. i didnt go back to practice room to pack my stuffs as i think its a hassel.

after attempting for an hour or so, i suddenly thought of what happened. i smiled, thinking about renjun hugging me to calm myself down. without me knowing, i was already blushing - or more like embarrassed.

"YAH!" i shouted as i felt someone pulling my hair. i quickly look at who it was. "hyolim what do you want now!" i shouted in anger.

"what do you think?" she smirked. "why did renjun hug you just now, you little attention seeker bitch." she used her finger to push my forehead.

"didn't i warn you not to be close to renjun?" she raised her voice. "who are you to tell me what to do?" i shouted back.

"im your unnie here, where is your manners?!" she raised her hands, and slapped me hard. the tingling sensation, i can even feel the blood rushing. her slap was so powerful i fell onto the floor.

"UNNIE!", "NOONA!" a group of people shouted, they must have seen what happened. i quickly look at who it was. oh shit, its lami, herin, jaemin, haechan and jisung.

"what the hell hyolim noona?" haechan said in disbelief. jaemin pulled hyolim away while the rest ran to me.

"you all better shut up or else you all will be like her." she pointed at them before leaving.

"are you okay?" herin asked in english, god have i ever mention her accent is beautiful? i nodded and smiled. "what happened!!" hina asked worriedly.

"why are you all here anyways?" i stood up and packed my stuffs. "herin left her notebook here and we wanted to see you too." jaemin said slowly, looking at me.

"noona, are you not tired of her? we are really worried of you. you did not leave your country to be bullied. why are you enduring it all by yourself?" haechan asked in a serious tone and i froze, hes right.

"unnie, it is ridiculous all of these are happening because you are close to renjun oppa." lami said softly. 

i smiled at them, "lets go guys, its okay! whatever you saw should not be remembered and if any of your hyungs or unnies know, you all will get it okay." i pushed them out of my dorm, i followed behind them.

-

"oh you are back! how was your math revision and oh no, did they disturbed you?" koeun unnie asked me, smiling brightly. that instant, i could hear all of us gulping nervously.

"nah they didnt! i met them when im about to leave." i smiled brigtly, ruffling jisung's hair.

as i went back to my place, wow. was my eyes playing trick? my science notes have english translation on it and its..its mark's handwriting! i look up to him, and saw koeun and mark smiling at me.

ahh they planned it! "thank you so much omg!!" i smiled brighter and thanked them gratefully. its really so nice to meet them.

"sorry mark, i hope you didnt use your study time-" , "dont worry hyesoo, mark was revising at the same time!" koeun unnie cut my words.

-

renjun pov

"hyung, i really dont want to say it on this way but .. hyesoo noona is suffering because of you." haechan said seriously, looking into my eyes. we were having a gathering.

gotta admit, my heart broke a little.

"hyung, why not..you stay away from noona? this way, both of you wont suffer because of hyolim." jaemin added. no jaemin, i will be suffering mentally.

"yah hyung, just now - " jisung's words got cut off by a smack from jaemin.

"what happened?" mark asked, narrowing his eyes. thank you mark for asking, i really dont feel like talking now.

after jisung explained everything that happened, i was speechless. i know whats happening ... but i didnt think much.

i dont know..what should i do? i mean .. alright, she has jarel anyway :")

but why are we so scared of hyolim? why cant we tell CEO or managers about her?

because she has the power.

i looked at mark, tryna sos. "just do whatever you heart says, we will always be here."

"we will be there for hyesoo too, no worry." jeno patted my shoulder.

continue being close or avoid her?
sigh, after much thinking.

alright, i have decided.

"okay then .. i will .. "