25th

renjun pov

shit what what why is she crying omg. i instinctively went up to her and brought her to the coner.

"ya! why are you crying again!!" i asked her, really worried. she has gone through so much shits here in korea. i sigh.

i rubbed her back and slightly hugged her. i dont know why but my heart breaks a little when i see her cry ㅜㅜ

"i dont know anymore renjun, is it worth it to continue training when i dont even know when we can debut. sm will be forever adding members into nct and is neglecting us. i know i have no rights to say this as koeun noona, lami, herin, hina have all trained longer than me. but its tiring, tiring with all the rumours and hyelim. what if i debuted and all these rumours came out again and cause my members? what if my parents are actually struggling to give me pocket money? what if i will gain more hates when i debut? what if - "

"no hyesoo no. trust yourself. believe in yourself and sm. you can do this, really. you will receive lots of love and your members will definitely understand. don't worry okay? im always here, we are always here for you. trust me, its worth it. isn't your dream is to perform in front of fans? you are one step towards your goal." i cut her and held onto her shoulders, hoping to give her strength. i smiled and whipe her tears away with my thumb. deja vu, isnt it?

she smiled. "im sorry renjun. you are always witnessing my mess, im really not trying to seek your attention but it was just .. you know. its late, you should go back first."

"nah, we will go back together, its late now." i told her. "by the way,, may i know why are the dream members being so cold towards me? is it because of the rumours?" she asked softly. no hyesoo, not now. i sigh.

"nahh!! since when? they are probably tired. now lets go!! time to sleep." i packed her stuffs and dragged her out of sm.

hyesoo pov sr17g dorm

uhhyesoo: thank you for today.
uhhyesoo: i'm rly rly grateful to have you.
uhhyesoo: im still amazed how our friendship grew :")

i put down my phone and tiptop to the bathroom to shower, not to wake the members up. oh ya, i've school tmr shit. first day of school for us tmr .. lets see how it goes.

after i am done, i went back to my room. "what are you doing in my room?" i asked sternly. "why did you came back so late? you have school tomorrow." she smirked.

i looked at my bed, my phone isnt there. "looking for this?" she raised her hand up. "ya! hyolim what are you doing with my phone? return it to me." i whispered- raging at her.

"slUt, you watch out. i told you stay away from renjun oppa. having your rumours spreading around isn't enough?" hyolim said in an arrogant tone but no, im just gonna get back to sleep.

-

"ireonaaaaaaa!!" koeun unnie woke me up. i whined and she pulled me up and continued waking the maknaes.

7xkxkck: im amazed too. :))
7xkxkck: rmb to believe in yourself aites!!
uhhyesoo: goodluck for scheldue today! :>

hyesoo pov sopa

ahh, its been my dream to study at this school. its so surreal :^)) but, not everyone are nice there.

they only treat people who are trainees in agency nicely and treat the rest like rivals. its only been 5hrs in school and i already saw seniors bullying juniors. wow.

"unnieeeee, im boreddd." i whine at koeun unnie. "lets go practice room to dance?" she suggested, as it was lunch break. i nodded enthusiastically.

we danced freestyle and honestly, koeun unnie dancing is just too holy kskskskxxn. "wow hyesoo, you have improved a lot. really!! omg." koeun unnie praised me.

suddenly, someone opened the door. "ya koeun, who said you can use this room after breaking hanbin's heart?" a senior, i think said.

koeun unnie scoffed, "i did not. i just rejected him so he wont waste his time on me." 

"who do you think you are? you sound like the oh my goddes queen" the leader, i guess said.

"jisoo ah, its been 3 years. just let me live. i cant force my feelings towards hanbin, i have already apologised." koeun unnie said, frustration in her tone.

"kaja unnie." i pulled koeun unnie out but they tried to stop us. "now now now, hey little girl..hye soo i suppose? you have a pretty face there." he touchd my face.

"dont touch her!" koeun shouted, getting jisoo's hand away from my face. but she got pushed away by the other guys. she hissed.

"dont ever bully koeun unnie." i said sternly to them before picking up unnie and leave.

-

finally school is over. koeun unnie isnt with us and she had something to deal with after school. i was going back with herin, hina and lami.
lets suppose we are studying in sopa haha

"ya hyesoo!" someone shouted from behind. aish this voice, jisoo. i pretended i didnt hear and continue walking. suddenly, someone grabbed my shoulder and i flinched.

"hina ah, bring all of them back to dorm first okay? bye!" i bid them goodbye, making sure they are gone before entertaining him.

"yes? what do you want?" i asked coldly. "hah, is either you be mine or koeun will suffer." he said.

i pushed back my fringe and shook my head in disbelief. "yah! dont bully koeun unnie." i raised my voice a little and start walking.

"so you promised to be mine?" jisoo pulled my bag and pushed me to a wall. "get away from me. and no." i pushed him away harsly.

"dont be shy, hyesoo. you have beautiful face and legs." he said and i was really disgusted.

"let me give you a kiss." he said leaning forward me, smell of beer and mint mouth spray can be smelled. ew disgusting.

"you are freaking drunk, get off me!" i shouted but hes too strong for me.

"HYESOO!" someone shouted and before i knew who it was, jisoo was on the floor. someone punched him.

a/n cliffhanger hoho. is it renjun? is it mark? is it koeun? who knows hehehe.

hi readers! i rly think that my book is getting shitter chapter by chapter omg :(( do provide me feedbacks and leave comments and like ya!! i do read comments :))