18th

cafeteria renjun pov

aish, hyesoo is not eating again. "i'll be going back to practice room. i left my portable charger there." i said sheepishly.

"oppa, can you help bring back food for hyesoo unnie?" lami asked me. thats what i wanted to do, thanks lami! i smiled and nodded.

7xkxkck: hyesoo ah, im coming with food.
7xkxkck: are you awake?
uhhyesoo: renjun ah, can you come wif gastric pills? please asap
uhhyesoo: pls dont tell my members

shit gastric pills? where can i even find it. ah koeun noona!! i quickily ran back and whispered to koeun noona. without hesitation, she pass me with a frown on her face.

i mouthed a thankyou before rushing up to the practice room. i opened the door and shit, "HYESOO!!" .

she is lying on the sofa and her face is pale af. i quickly pass her a pill and a bottle of water.

hyesoo pov

"thank you renjun ah" i smiled even though it was still hurting. "YAH! can you eat regularly next time?" i flinced, he raised his voice at me, eyes staring at me coldly.

"its normal" i chuckle, trying to ease the tension. "heres your food. i dont care but you have to eat at least half and drink finish this juice." he commaded me. i nodded and listened to him, not wanting to earn any more nagging.

"are you okay though, seriously? is it really bad. you know you can take a break? i'm sure you can do better tomorrow without rehearsing" renjun asked and i can hear that he is really concern.

istg im having butterflies in my stomach like MY IDOL IS CARING ABOUT ME OMFHSJSJ.

i smiled. "yea i'm fine, really. its normal." i assured him.

koeun pov cafeteria

its impossible that renjun got the gastric pills for himself...he was suppose to .. shit, hyesoo??

koeun: renjun, is everything okay?
7xkxkck: yeap ofcourse :D
koeun: dont lie to me boi!!
koeun: is it hyesoo?
7xkxkck: i think so.

pst, why is it so frustrating to talk to this boi omg.

koeun: tell me everyth and a moomin stuff toy for you.
7xkxkck: dont do this to me noona T^T i promised hyesoo not to tell anyone she was having SEVERE gastric.
7xkxkck: no noona, i said nothing. PLEASE DELETE THE MESSAGE. i love you noona.
koeun: aish this girl!!
7xkxkck: momin stuff toy thanks :D

authors note:

yo everyone!! lets all pray for Ten's fast recovery #GETWELLSOONTEN and im so excited for his SM station!!

btw guys if you find the way i type is annoying, pls inform me :)) thankyo yall for supporting and voting since chapt 1 <3 i'm aware that my story is getting shitter each day, but i will try to improve :D