31.3th

a/n : ok srry guys if yall have read this chapter, continue reading this chapter because the plot changed SORRY

310517

7xkxkck: morning qt !! ♡
7xkxkck: i left a lunchbox at the practice room :D
7xkxkck: i think mark hyung left one too for koeun unnie,,, gosh
7xkxkck: YOU BETTER EAT IF FOR LUNCH
7xkxkck: dont come to me crying if you have gastric okay,, tsk
7xkxkck: actually, PLS TELL ME ASS
7xkxkck: gtg, all the best for your practice alright. and EAT.
uhhyesoo: morning ㅋㅋ
uhhyesoo: lunchbox? i only see one but its for koeun ㅜㅜ
uhhyesoo: why u lying D:
7xkxkck: im sure its there! text me when its your lunch break x

"unnie, lunchbox for you." i passed the lunchbox to you and wiggled my eyebrow.

she smiled sweetly. aish so sweet.

"kaja!" she dragged me up to start practicing.

today, we are learning a new song so its quite critical for all of us. but its only us without arin and hyolim, ningning and yiyang.

"hyesoo? may i speak to you?" hyolim opened the door out of no where. i hesistantly stepped out and followed her.

we ended it up the practice room next door where its only used for punishment or extra, extra practice.

"were you looking for this?" hyolim smirked as arin appeared with the lunchbox renjun prepared.

"getting together with renjun, wow. crossing my line, aint you? dont worry, i wont expose you. just that, you gotta suffer." she laughed and poured everything in the lunchbox over my head. it smells heavenly.

"what are you doing? you sure you love renjun? well, think again." i raised my voice slightly while i brushed off some food from me.

"ahhh needa bath? here!" arin poured  a container of cold water over me. hell, the company was already suoer cold.

"oh mop before you go, or you will be in trouble." arin said before leaving.

i wanted to text koeun but realised my phone is in another room and i cant let them see me like that. ah shit, my locker is in another room too and i needa clean this shit too ugh. bitches

i decided to clean this room first since its gonna be quick. little did i know, once i finished cleaning and going back to change, its already lunch time. im so doom.

why am i so dumb? i could just show them that i got bullied? actually no.. i shouldnt let them know.

i am someone who doesnt like to bother someone or make people worry so ...

-

"ya!! where were you the whole time? did hyolim bully you again? the instructor is pissed, she instruct you to meet her at the practice room now. explain everything to me later, now go!" koeun unnie said frantically and pushed me into the practice room.

"sorry ms kim."

"lee hye soo. where were you?"

i didnt answer. i didnt had a proper answer, i was scared. sweats tickling down, sweaty palms and wobbly legs. this is my first time getting scolded, what if i get cut off?

"not replying right? 30 sets of jumping jacks and 10 around the field now." she commanded.

"neh." i nodded my head slightly and quickly procceded to jumping jacks.

-

okay okay 5 more rounds and i can rest. aish why didnt i eat breakfast, im have no energy left.

1 more round, hyesoo you can do this!! ahh the sun is glaring and its so hot djdxosmakzk

after my punishment, i had literally no energy left as i limp back weakly to the practice room to collect my phone.

"unnie! are you okay? here, water." herin quickly pass me water and give me my towel.

5 missed calls, 8 messages

7xkxkck: babe, do you not have break?
7xkxkck: koeun noona is texting mark hyung...
7xkxkck: where are you?
7xkxkck: have you eaten?
7xkxkck: are you okay?
7xkxkck: its been an hour, you are worrying me omg
7xkxkck: no seen, not answering the phone.
7xkxkck: dont scare me hyesoo

i smiled, im sorry renjun.

uhhyesoo: sorry renjun!! my phone was flat.
uhhyesoo: i ate your your lunchbox, it was delicious ,, pls make one for me again soon omg <33
uhhyesoo: thank you injun!!

i sat down and breathing hard.

-

"yah, what happened just now? you wont just disappear like this especially during practice." koeun unnie asked as we rest in the practice room, i was getting extra practice from her.

i explained everything to her and she sigh.

"dont tell renjun, pls." i begged her.

7xkxkck: babe you scared me!!
7xkxkck: rest well okay?
7xkxkck: sweet dreams ♡

a/n im sorry i've changed the plot !!

IM SO SAD W THE PD101 ELIMINATION :(