20th

hyesoo pov practice room

"that girl, that girl name hyolim. shes insane and she can do anything to make herself shines." mark said while frowning.

"arin is her minion, her only and only friend." herin added.

"there was once, she tripped lami in school one day before the evaluation and lami fractured her feet." hina added.

"she has this crazy crush on renjun, she could do anything to get close to renjun." jeno pointed at renjun. i stared at him. of course, i thought.

"hyesoo, just um avoid her." koeun adviced me and i nooded. she couldnt be that bad right..? "but unnie, we are living in the same dorm." i reminded her. "right...just stay in your room."

renjun pov dreams' dorm

7xkxkck: pls really leave her alone. dont ever offend her.
uhhyesoo: alright alright. im shook that you actually have admirers.
7xkxkck: ofc i will have, what do you mean???
7xkxkck: hurtzz :((
7xkxkck: btw have you eaten? you better eat istg or imma kill you
uhhyesoo: lol pls try and kill me winkeu
7xkxck: no dont wink ew. btw, we have each number. why are we talking through weibo??
uhhyesoo: cos this is where i first talked to you omf cringe
7xkxkck: oh ya, you are a BIG FAN of me, right.
7xkxkck: sleep early pabo. filming tmr :D
uhhyesoo: k nights
7xkxkck: wow tskk.

010417

hyesoo pov sr17g's dorm

"unnies, breakfast is ready!" lami shouted for all of us to hear. i walk out of my room together with koeun unnie and was shock to see 2 unfamiliar figure.

oh ya, arin and hyelim. "good morning!" i greeted them with a big smile. no reply. wow rudeass, i thought.

koeun unnie pat my shoulder and slightly push me to the table. "we have one last practice with the boys before we leave. umm maybe hyelim and arin you can-" before koeun unnie finishes her sentence, "dont worry we will come along. i wanna see renjun oppa." hyelim grined "and my mark oppa!" arin exclaimed.

hmm wow cool.

renjun pov practice room

"annyeong!" sr17g walked into the pratice room as we greet each other. "RENJUN OPPPPPPPPPPAAAA" aish, this annoying voice again. i put on my fakest smile and greeted her while my group mates chuckle.

"lets start ealier then we can leave ealier." mark hyung starts leading the team into formation. "mark oppa jjang!" arin shouted and mark rolled his eyes.

as we finished the dance, i passed hyesoo a bottle of water.

"good job!! 有吃早餐吗?" i asked. (did you eat breakfast?) "当然。哦,她来了。" hyesoo smirked. (of course, oh here she come.)

"renjun opppa, you did well. you look so handsome today." she dragged me away from hyesoo. did she actually drag me just to say these?? i sigh. today is going to be tough.

a/n : #1YearWithNCT 💖 and congrats NCT for winning awards today yay!! btw i think my storry is getting no where omg and my tenses and grammar holy. someone pls correct my grammar alright someone pls help me!! i rly need to have a better storyline. :'))