29.5th

hyesoo pov

"renjun!" i called out, but he just walked away. this is not the first time, for the past few weeks, he have been avoiding me.

in fact, all of the dream members. the only other trainees who is talking to me is sr17g and yukhei, kun and jungwoo. kun was with 127 all along and now he joined us, jungwoo is a new sr17b. they are all really friendly and nice !! :D

ever since they started avoiding me, i felt like i lost all of my belongings. my heart is empty and it hurts everytime i see them.

this week, we are having our exams and my first paper was math and english, it all went well!

tomorrow, we will have science and korean. screwed :')) as i was digging my bag, i found a note.

"good luck for tomorrow. dont screw your science, my effort will be wasted!"

"noona, fwaiting!"

"jiayou noona."

"if you ever fail, bingsu will be your treat"

"NOONA YOU CAN DO IT"

"noooooooooona, believe in yourself."

omo, why do i suddenly feel so old reading it. ahh their handwriting, its the dream members. "1 2 3 4 5 6.." there are only 6 members though..

why are they avoiding me but is writing this for me?

-

i walked back to the company with heavy heart and footsteps, i know, i screwed both exams.

bye to even a 3.0 GPA, so screwed. so glad we foreign trainees are exempted from history and i only have 1 more, music left.

as i pulled open the door to our study place, all of them were chatting happily.. ah they must have done well. oh, and renjun is cuddling with hyolim.

i put on my earpiece and went to my usual place, starting my revision when my phone sounded.

jarel: you ok?
jarel: i told ya, renjun is a jerk.
jarel: how was the papers today?
jarel: you look really sad and you didnt even greet us :(

i sigh, i really dont wanna text now.

hyesoo: i screwed my papers.

"hyesoo ah, coming for dinner?" koeun unnie asked. i shook my head slightly and smiled, im too troubled to even eat.

i decided to take a small nap, to forget about my papers temporarily. after a few minutes, i was awoken by the sound of door opening.

i looked up and saw a really tired jisung, who just came back from school. "are you okay?" i asked, hoping to get a reply.

"yea, im just tired. where are the hyungs?" he asked, whispering. "cafeterial below." i said, observing his actions. he looks really really tired. he nodded and i continued my revisions.

THUD. i immediately looked up and down to the floor, fk. "jisung!" i shouted. he looks really pale. i shook him, but no response. i dialled for his manager.

-

hyesoo: jisung fainted, he is in his dorm now.
haechan: what happened?! is he okay?

i decided to text only haechan as i was in jisung's room, looking after him as manager left us alone.

"noona," i looked towards him wow he is awake. "omg jisung are you okay? you scared me." i cut him. "neh noona, im fine! let me finish my sentence." he whined a little.

"noona, are you angry at renjun hyung?" he asked quietly, holding onto my long sleeve.

i froze, why jisung. i looked at him, he frowned cutely. "i don't-" before i could finish my sentence, the boys are back.

"ah your hyungs are ba-back, i will go now." i ruffled jisung's hair and quickly grabbed my bag. "rest well!" i whispered. "nooooooonaaaa!" he whined.

"oh hyesoo you are here!" haechan said upon seeing me. i was shock, i have no intention to talk to them after they avoid me.

"uhh yea, got to go sorry." i walked past haechan and stopped right in front of renjun, coincidence?

"hyesoo! thank you for uh ya jisung." mark stuttered for god knows why. i stared into renjun eyes, for the first time in forever and i looked around. it seem like i got them back but no.

do you know the feeling? your broken pieces of heart is sticking well one by one, but by one thought, it shatters.

yeap.

friends are really important to me, really. some might say i am being dramatic, but do you know how hurting it is? on top of that,, its renjun too.

tears were forming. i nodded, acknowledging mark's thank you and quickly left. i could feel, all of them staring at me.

renjun pov

"ah hyesoo you are here!" haechan said loud enough for the whole house to hear. i stared at her as she came out of jisung's room.

she isnt her, she looks really sad and troubled. what happened?

"uh yeah, got to go sorry." she lowered her head and stopped in front of me. why are you leaving in a hurry?

she looked up, staring at me and soon, her eyes were watery. what happened hyesoo, please tell me. please smile.

"hyesoo! thank you for uh ya jisung!" mark thanked her, she nodded and a tear dropped. may i whip you tears away?

and she left.

"why are we avoiding hyesoo noona again?" jeno asked, walking into jisung's room.

feelings of guilt engulfed me, its my fault. i told them too. im sorry.
-

"its okay hyesoo ah! you have done your best, i've seen you work hard. remember? hard work never betrays." koeun unnie comforted me, when i told her about today's papers.

i smiled, did i really put in all my effort?

-

after my music paper which is also my last, i decided to meet jarel in the practice room. its been long since we talk, besides texting.

"hey, i want to show you something." he started the conversation. i raised one of my eyebrow, "hm?"

he showed me a photo that took me 10 seconds to digest which ended up breaking my heart even more.