16th

270217

sm practice room, renjun pov

its finally dinner time omg. hye soo just ate bread for lunch sigh, im so worried for her.

she was laughing happily just now when haechan joked but i dont know if its her real laughter?? i mean it sounds and looks legit.

"lets have ramen for dinner!! our manager treat." mark smirked and everyone cheered.

"sorry guys, i will need to go back to finish up my homework." hyesoo said sheepishly.

"but unnie, we dont have any homework." herin said.

"bye, see you all tomorrow!" she bid us goodbye.

the atmosphere suddenly got very down as majority of us know what she is thinking.

"unnie, is there something wrong?" hina asked koeun. after explaining to those clueless girls, the girls decided to get something for her to eat.

7xkxkck: yah, kwenchana? not hungry?
uhhyesoo: of course and nope :D
7xkxkxk: koljima.
7xkxkck: i know you read it.
uhhyesoo: read what??
uhhyesoo: gotta threadmill, ttyl.

sr17g's drom hyesoo pov

shit, everyone knows it already. im embarrassed af. i went on the threadmill and started jogging. all the thoughts start flowing into my mind.

"what if im just a burden to this group"

"what if sm dont intend to debut me anymore."

"what if all of them thinks im a burden."

"do they even like me"

"stop eating bitch you are a fatass"

"excercise more and kill those fats."

"get some plastic surgery."

i started to breakdown. sound of keys can be heard. shit they are coming back now. i quicky get off it and rush to the washroom, wiping away my tears.

"hyesoo ah, where are you?" koeun unnie shouted. "nehhhhh" i replied.
"we bought your favourite food unnie, you must eat it okay?" hina informed me and i smiled as i came out of the washroom.

7xkxkck: YAH YAH HYESOO
7xkxkck: 你跟我回来!! (you btr come back)
7xkxkck: hyesoo, you better eat and rest well and eat breakfast lunch and dinner tmr.
7xkxkck: i know you know what i meant but ignore them.

i smiled at his messages and proceed to the dining table. koeun unnie was waiting for me on the table.

"no sleeping if you dont eat." koeun said while pointing at the food.

"you might be feeling low now but always remember, we love you a lot and you are perfect in your own ways." she smiled, most probably the most comforting smile ive seen in korea.

i took a few bite but i cant eat it anymore. you know, too hungry to even eat.

"unnie, thankyou so much. im feeling better but i really cant eat anymore." i hugged her.

dreams' dorm renjun pov

#HYESOOPROTECTINGSQUAD
koeun noona: she finally ate guys.
renjun: thats good!
mark hyung: rest well everyone:)