26.5th

hyesoo pov

i knocked on the door, and opened the door lightly. "haechan, kwenchana?" i asked as i limped towards him.

he quickly whip away his tears. "ya noona! what happened to your leg?" he asked, shocked. "not the most important thing here." i said, smiling and pointing at him.

he looked away awkwardly and i guess maybe he doesnt wanna say. "ah its okay i can leave now. annyeong and cheer up! i will always he here." i said and limped towards the door, showing him my finger heart.

"ani, hyesoo noona." he smiled, and patted the empty space beside him. honestly, im scared. this is the side i didnt wish to see of haechan oppa.

"if you wanna talk, im here for you." i said, resting my back against the wall.
he looked at me and smile.

"nothing huge. is just that, idk. i realised i aint that well-liked by fans and someone even started rumours about me. and i know i lost a number of fan sites."

"im scared. im just scared of showing myself to the public again. im ashame, im ashame of my looks. i feel like i shouldn't be here, with nct at all."

i can see tears streaming down, and im aware of what is happening. it hurts my heart to see my friend hurting like this.

"haechan ah, i understand how you feel. really. don't worry haechan, there are people who love you. we, we and your fans love you. believe in yourself, show them you are strong and not affected by them, those childish acts."

"you belong here. sm chose you because you have the potential and you can. dude, you are so good looking trust me. you are still young, a long way to go you know."

"you have been doing your best in everything, really i can see. believe in yourself and overcome this obstacle. you can do it!" i put my hand over his shoulder and patted his shoulder.

"gomawo noona. im feeling better now," he sigh. "so..what happened to your leg and why are you here?" he asked, smiling.

"hyolim may not or may have accidentally trip me and im here to relax." i said, recalling of whatever that happened today.

"ahh mian noona, i think i destroyed your plans. by the way, dont cry when you still have the cast alright, your face are already as swollen as your ankle." he laughed and i beat his shoulder. ahh this haechan, this is what i wanna see.

-

7xkxkck: goodjob hoe
7xkxkck: 3 weeks of no dancing
7xkxkck: how do you feel? continue being stuttborn ok
7xkxkck: omg bij can you learn to take care of yourself
7xkxkck: you 6ever making me age 10 years faster
7xkxkck: get well soon btw
7xkxkck: wish to meet but our scheldue is pack ;(

fullycapablew?: take care and gws !! dance battle after you fully recover okayy

jamno: take care and get well soon noona ♡

jisungPARK: ARE YOU DEADZ YET? jk noona gws ♡♡

chenledabs: IZ YOUR ANKLE OKAY? GET WELL SOON JIE. i can heal your ankle, trust me. by 3 weeks, it will be fully recovered!! take care noona ♡
*if yall get it keke

najaemin: get well soon nonna, i miss you T^T ♡

aish these kids, sucha qt :")

7xkxkck: im free tmr morning, im coming over with mark hyung.
uhhyesoo: for what, i dont wanna see you
7xkxkck: ouch
7xkxkck: to see how ugly your ankle is duh.
uhhyesoo: theres no need because my ankle is perfect :3
7xkxkck: anyway, i've got something to tell you ..
7xkxkck: but its okay! wait till you fully recover ㅋㅋ

-

renjun pov

the next morning, i visited sr17g's dorm. however, i thought there will only be mark hyung and me but no.

jarel and yukhei hyung is there too..

from this angle, i can see jarel is trying to get close to hyesoo lol how dare he zz.

"oh annyeong renjun and mark oppa!" she greeted us, smiling as big as ever.

i sat on her bed, beside her and i can sense jarel feeling super uncomfortable. "hyesoo ah, stop being so clumsy and stubborn. look at your ankle now." mark kiddingly chided hyesoo. "mian oppa, i just thought i could." she replied.

"when we were younger, she ignored her mum scoldings and continued doing cartwheel, in the wrong way and broke her arm." yukhei said, causing the whole room to burst into laughter.

"where koeun?" mark asked and went to the direction where hyesoo pointed. "please take care of yourself okay? dont make me- dont make us worry about you!!" i said and accidentally slip my tounge. she smiled, her smile makes me forget about how tiring i am.

"RENJUNNN we got to go." mark hyung shouted. aish i was enjoying her smile T^T "got to go, take care alright and text me." i winked and tapped her ankle lightly. omg why did i even wink *cringes*

"ya so when will you confess to her yea?" mark asked as we walked towards our van. "mwo? nugu?" i asked, with my eyes wide open.

"stop acting renjun, i know everything." mark smiled cheekily and nudge me. of course bro, i told you WHY AM I SO DUMB.

i mentally facepalmed myself. "actually i've been planning.." i said. "dude, its obvious she likes you too but er..as a leader, i need to remind you about the dating ban." he said sadly.

uhhyesoo: fwaiting! and thanks for today chinggu ♡
7xkxkck: ew whats w the hearts k thanks
7xkxkck: btw can you distant yourself from jarel, its dangerous yo.
uhhyesoo: idk..my hatred towards him has like decrease and..
7xkxkck: and?
uhhyesoo: his being so nice and kind to me now its just like the old jarel i used to know..
uhhyesoo: jn.. he treated me like how he did last time when i injured my hand .. those feelings just come back.
7xkxkck: lmao dont be dumb hyesoo
7xkxkck: its a trap
7xkxkck: its all an act w hyolim
uhhyesoo: i dont think so..
7xkxkck: hyesoo, trust me.

seen

hyesoo pov

uhhyesoo: hello haechan! how are you doing today? remember we will always be supporting you. love you from noona ily more than koeun ok cheer up♡

i sent haechan a text, making sure he is alright. it still scares me seeing him like that.

i suddenly thought of renjun aww xkdjsk he was so sweet jn omg my hearteu jdjdkdkx i decided to send him a text as well

uhhyesoo: fwaiting! and thanks for today chinggu ♡
7xkxkck: ew whats w the hearts k thanks
7xkxkck: btw can you distant yourself from jarel, its dangerous yo.
uhhyesoo: idk..my hatred towards him has like decrease and..
7xkxkck: and?
uhhyesoo: his being so nice and kind to me now its just like the old jarel i used to know..
uhhyesoo: jn.. he treated me like how he did last time when i injured my hand .. those feelings just come back.
7xkxkck: lmao dont be dumb hyesoo
7xkxkck: its a trap
7xkxkck: its all an act w hyelim
uhhyesoo: i dont think so..
7xkxkck: hyesoo, trust me.

i dont know man... im so confused. i must have shown my feelings on my face.

"what happened babe?" he snatched my phone gently. "hey!" i shouted. he screened through my phone and gave a wtf face.

"you are gonna trust that idiot or me, someone you have dated and known for 5 years. i dislike hyolim too, hyesoo." he said, with sadness in his tone.

"i dont know." i sigh. "i know you still love me, hyesoo. i do. the way you look at me is the same as last time." he said sweetly, putting his arms around me.

i smiled slightly, my heart flutters a little. i guess i stil do?