23.5th

koeun pov practice room

"HYESOO!" i shouted as i saw that pale girl lying on the floor. "herin, call for manager oppa!"

"herin what happened?" i heard mark asking, perhaps dreams are outside. .

"gotta rush oppa, hyesoo fainted!" her voice got fainter as she ran towards the manager office.

soon, all dreams members came in. "hey, dont crowd around her." jeno said as we gave her space.

"what exactly happened?" renjun asked, flustered. "did she eat?" he asked again, defintely concern about her.

"she was drenched when she came in, it was hyolim." lami said and i tried to stop her but its too late. "UGH" renjun shouted angrily and ran out.

renjun pov

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" i shouted angrily at hyolim. she looked at me cluelessly. "mwo?" she asked.

"you think whatever you do can make me like you? she fainted, are you happy now? no. stop whatever shits you are doing and shaming yourself." i ended.

"shit i didnt expect that. NO that isnt me or us." lol wth she exposed herself and tried to cover up. i walked away angrily and received a message.

mark hyung: shes sent to the hospital already.
renjun: thanks hyung.

i went back to join my members. "you alright? dont worry koeun will update us." mark patted my shoulders. i sigh.

7xkxkck: you okay? please update me if you are okay.

hyesoo pov hospital

i opened my eyes, mouth and throat feeling really dry. "omo, you are awake. how are you feeling?" koeun unnie. i nodded, smiling at her trying to get up.

"unnie, you scared us. lami was even crying." herin pointed at the swollen eyes lami. "no i didnt!!" she denied and i laughed.

"mian." i sipped a little water and used my phone.

7xkxkck: you okay? pls update me if you are okay.
uhhyesoo: yes i am thanks for asking ㅋㅋ

i smiled, feeling myself blushing. "waeyo? renjun?" koeun whispered. i nodded. "unnie, just know renjun oppa was so caring about you." lami said.

i widened my eyes and smile awkwardly but istg i think i ate a bottle of butterflies.

"hyesoo ah, you can be discharge soon. you will be excused from practices tmr. rest well okay." manager yujin said. i nodded.

hyesoo pov sm entertainment

i went back to the company to watch them practice. when i entered the trainee level, nct dreams and sr17b surrounded me.

"noonaaa, kwenchana?" jisung asked.
"how are you doing?" yukhei oppa asked. i nodded and assured them im fine. "hyesoo ah, next time take care of yourself alright?" jarel said.

everyone looked at him weirdly. im sure what they are thinking. "why is he talking to hyesoo as if they knew each other?"

"oh thank you, i will." i faked a smile. "lets go to the practice room together, we are going there too." renjun said, while putting his two hands on my shoulder.

when we are about to enter the practice room, i dragged jarel away without others knowing.

"no jarel please dont act as if you know me previously. please, i dont want any of them to know. please." i whispered. "oh really? no. unless you look at me like how you look at renjun, treat me the way you treat renjun." he said loudly.

i took a deep breath and walked into the practice room. as the girls were practicing dance, the guys and i were practicing our vocal.

"omo, i didnt know you can reach that high note." renjun teased me. "i took 2 weeks to reach that note yo." i said proudly.

"aish here come those bijes." haechan said. "language please haechan." mark said sternly. "they deserve that title hyung." haechan whined.

we looked towards the door and saw arin approaching us. "unnie, mianhe. we didnt do it on purpose. it was really an accident." both of them apologised but honestly, it was not even sincere at all. i nodded at them and ignored them.

after they left, yukhei oppa start spilling my past.

"she really has weak immune system. its so annoying whenever she sick and i cant play with her."

"shes always stingy with her food. she dont share her food with anyone."

i was so embarrassed i quickly shut him up. "hey guys! so you guys were actually here." hyolim joined in.

"by the way,, guys i heard that there was something between two trainees." she looked at me, and then to jarel again.

"was hyolim,was. its the past already." sensing that hyolim was referring to us, renjun quickly shut her off before saying anything.

a/n okay tbh i have nothing to update but i just have the urge to so there you go! this story is getting BORINGGG so give me sometime to think of some lovely stories ehehe ok love you guys ♡♡