Woah...

(A/N Super short chapter before the wedding. Super fluffy. I regret nothing.)

It hit her like a bullet. She was getting married tomorrow. As in, tomorrow tomorrow. To Lena Luthor. She was marrying Lena Luthor tomorrow, and she had known it was happening without really knowing, y'know? As realization dawned on her, she began to freak the hell out. So she did the thing that she normally did whenever she was freaking the hell out: she called Alex.

"Alex..." she whimpered into the phone.

Her sister sighed on other end, sounding very much like she had expected this.

"Come over, you sound really freaked out."

"You don't seem the slightest bit surprised," Kara remarked, taking deep breaths and trying not to throw herself off the balcony. The happiness she felt when she thought of Lena becoming her wife did nothing to cease the nerves or silence the little voice in her head that kept whispering that something bad was happening.

"I know you better than anyone, besides maybe Lena, Kara. I know how you get whenever something really good is happening. Your trust issues are worse than mine, and that's saying something."

Kara hung up the phone and set off towards Alex's apartment. Ironically, she did jump off of the balcony. In less than two minutes, record time, Kara soared through an open window and touched down in Alex's apartment.

"Lena and I are getting married," Kara said.

"I know," Alex answered, crossing easily over to where Kara stood. "You told us the same thing nine months ago. And you've been prepping for it since then."

"I'm scared."

"I know that, too. You're eyes are filled with worry, your vocal chords sound strange, your back is straight, your jaw is clenched, and your hands are shaking. I know all of your nervous ticks Kara, and you are displaying a whole lot of 'em right now."

"Should I be scared?"

"Kara," Alex chuckled, stepping forward to wrap her sister in a warm embrace. "I think you know the answer to that. Lena loves you."

"Are you sure?" Kara asked nervously.

"That woman is as smitten as you. Really, you two are like a pair of lovestruck puppies. It makes me sick."

Alex led Kara over to the couch and pulled her into yet another hug. Kara rested her head warily in Alex's lap and tucked her legs up to her stomach. Alex leaned back, one hand clutching the tv remote, the other gently rubbing Kara's back.

"Do you want to watch bad tv until you feel better?" she asked, smiling down at Kara.

Kara nodded, yawning, as it was already eleven o'clock. She snuggled her head into Alex's legs. It was such a natural and comfortable position for the two sisters.

"I've got to leave in an hour or so, or Lena will worry."

Alex chuckled again and gave the sleepy blonde a kiss on the forehead.

"Think about what you just said and tell me one reason why you should feel any sort of anxiety about marrying Lena."

Kara smiled up at her big sister, who always made all of the nightmares go away.

"Thank you, Alex. You always know just what to say."

"Funny," Alex snorted. "Because Maggie just told me the opposite."

"Correction: You always know just what to say when you're not thinking "crap she's hot" over and over again in your head."

Alex hit her with a pillow, and Kara giggled.

"Seriously, though, thank you."

"Any time, Kar. I'm always gonna be here."

"I'm going to hold you to that."

When she crawled into bed with Lena that night, all of her worries had subsided. The dark haired woman curled up against her side and nuzzled her head under Kara's arm so that she could lean against the Kryptonians chest. They both breathed easily.

"I love you," Kara whispered. "I can't wait to marry you."

"I love you, too," Lena answered. "And you're a sappy dork."

"Watch it, nerd," Kara teased, giving her bride to be a peck on the cheek. "I might just roll over and leave you all alone."

"No, don't do that," Lena whined. "Then I'd be cold. You're like a space heater."

"Lena, it's almost June."

"I know, but I keep the thermostat on like fifty so that I have an excuse to cuddle with you."

"Who's the sappy dork, now?" Kara smirked.

"You are. I'm the sappy nerd."

"Oh, right, sorry, I forgot."

Lena smiled, burrowing her head deeper into Kara's abdomen.

"Goodnight, dork."

"Goodnight, nerd."