Supergirl's Supergirl

(A/N 10k views on this and over 30k views on the first fic! *AVPM Ginny Weasley voice* Wowee... Thank you so much! I honestly didn't expect this much attention. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update. It's short and sappy. Love you guys!)

 Kara leaned into Lena's shoulder. Lena had had enough sense to book them a private jet this time, after witnessing Kara's previous behavior in the airport. It was very comfortable. Kara wondered if this was like zero class since it was better than first class. Lena told her that didn't make sense, and that this was just flying in a private jet. Kara didn't think that was any fun so she insisted on texting Alex to tell her that she was flying zero class. When Alex guessed immediately that Lena had gotten them a jet, Kara shoved her phone into Lena's face and stuck out her tongue with cries of, "It does too make sense!"

After that Lena had kissed her senseless. Kara had known deep down that it had probably been just to get her to shut up, but she didn't care. She lay her head in Lena's lap and stretched her feet out across the seats. Lena's gorgeous green eyes locked on her own.

"I've done some thinking," Kara began, a ghost of a smile on her lips.

"That's never good," Lena joked.

"I don't think you're my Kryptonite anymore."

Lena furrowed her brow, and Kara detected worry in her eyes. She took Lena's hands in and massaged them, quick to provide comfort.

"Hey, it's not a bad thing," she assured her wife. "It's just that Kryptonite makes you weaker, and you, Lena Luthor, make me better. You aren't my weakness, you're my strength." She thought for a second. "You're my Supergirl."

Lena blushed and tried to protest.

"Kara, I'm no hero, and I'm certainly no Supergirl."

"Sure you are!" Kara insisted. "You've saved my ass more times than I can count. You've defended me against both your mom and your brother. Hell, you took a bullet for me." She gently kissed the spot on Lena's thigh where her scar was. "You've helped me through my sadness, you've been there for me through bad times as well as good times, you've helped me combat my anxiety, no easy task, and you bring joy to my life every single day. You're smart, gorgeous, kind, loving, thoughtful- Without a doubt, you're my Supergirl."

Lena let out a nervous giggle and pressed a kiss to Kara's forehead. Kara grinned and wrapped Lena's arms around her.

"Plus, you're ripped," she teased, cracking Lena up.

"Kara Danvers, you're something else."

"That's Kara Danvers-Luthor to you, ma'am."

"Really?" Lena asked, raising an eyebrow. "Is that what you want."

"I don't want you to have to be the only good Luthor," Kara answered. "We can be good Luthors together. You don't have to call yourself Danvers-Luthor if you don't want, though."

"Are you kidding? Of course I want to be a Danvers-Luthor! It would mean the world to me. Do you want to stop by the courtroom as soon as we get back?"

"I'd like to stop by and say hello to Alex first, maybe pick up Merc, and then go get dinner and spend a night in, if that's alright with you. I'm exhausted from teaching you to swim. Promise we'll go first thing in the morning, though?"

"Second thing. You know how grumpy I get without my coffee."

"Second thing," Kara agreed laughing. She remembered the one time Lena hadn't had time to grab coffee before heading to work. When Kara had showed up for lunch that day, Lena had looked as though she was ready to open the gates of hell and release the horrors from the fiery pits below. Kara had requested that Jess send a cup of strong, black coffee up immediately. "Coffee first, then courthouse. Deal?"

"Deal," Lena said. "Shall we seal it with a kiss?"

"You know that deal sealing kisses have to be at least a minute, or else the deal is null and void, right?" Kara gave her a hopeful look.

"Of course," Lena said, pulling Kara into a sitting position.

Kara smiled into the kiss. She'd never had an idea of hers work out so utterly perfect.