Graduation

i sat down next to jackie my best friend whos been with me through the whole time we have been here in the soul reapers academy. She is just like the sister i never had. I love her i will never let anything happen to her. Not like what happened to grandma and my younger brother.

I looked to the front and there was 3 men in black soul reaper wear. They also had white rodes on. One was small with white hair and soft yet harsh eye. he had his zanpakto hanging on his back. i guessed his zanpakto was ice. oh yeh did i meantion i have an amazing ablitiy. With just one look i am able to figure things about you. The guy one the right was hugh like a giant. He had black spiky hair with bells on the end of them. He wore a patch on his right eye and his zanpakto was place on his side. He stood there with the biggest smug across his face. That pissed me off a bit. The other one stood there looking like he owned the place. He had long black hair with white zig zaggy things in his hair. His zanpakto hung from his side too. He had an unusual zanpakto it was elegant but deadly. It looks like cherry blossoms. He must have caught me looking at him. Because he gave me a cold stare as if too say do you want to die ? I panicked and looked down at my feet. 

" Okay students i happy too say that 15 out of the 25 people in this class will be accepted into the thirteen court guard squads this year. When i call your name please move to he left side of the room and if you name is not called then i am sorry but you will have to spend another year here in the academy." The man standing at the stand spoke. He had gray hair and was quite old looking. He is one of the teacher here in the academy. He shuffled throught some paper and then started to read names out. Jackies name was read out and i gave her a big hug and she went to the left side of the room. 

"Sia mcloud" I jumped when i heard my name and headed to the left side of the room. Jackie jumpped on me and gave a hug and said we both passed. 

"Okay now thats everyone. Those who are left try your hardest next year." They people that failed left the hall. I felt sorry for them because the training is not the easiest in the world.

"Okay studants well done for passing the year now i will read who the top 5 of the year is. In 5th place Greg Jay. In 4th place Mason Black. In 3rd place Jackie Treve." Jackies face lit up with happyness. She work so hard to get in the top 5. I gave her a well done smile. 

"and in 2nd place Max bridgman." All the guy in the group which is most of it gave him a well done. 

" 1st place is... Sia Mcloud." All th boys were amazed at how a woman could be better than them. But the weird thing was even though i got the highest mark. I was not that bothered. 

"Okay boys and girls now it is time to show to the captains what you have learned throught your journy in the academy. I will split you into three groups of five and appoint a captain too each group." He sorted us out into our groups. Jackie got put in a different group from me. I looked at my group. Great i am the only girl in my group. Just my luck. The captains started to head to there groups. They stopped when they reached the front of the groups. Great thing just seem to be getting better. We would get the big scary spiky one. His smile just crept me out. But i just shrugged it off. The captains lead their teams to the different rooms. Scary captain told us to sit down on the side of the dojo. We all obeyed and sat there looking at this beast of a captain. He picks up a wooden sword and bounces it off his shoulder again and again. 

"Who thinks they can take me on in a fight ?" he spoke through his cheesey smile. Just by looking at him you could tell he was tough.

"I could try" a voice said boldly. Everyone started to whisper to each other i looked to see who it was that was mental enought to accept the challenge. Mason. Ha i should have known. He never passes a fight down. Thats his down fall. He stood up and walked over to get a wooden sword. The captain just stood there smiling. Mason walked onto the dojo an stood ready to fight. I started to feel nerves for him. They stared at each other for a while. The captain then got bored an charged towards Mason. He swung his wooden sword down to hit Mason shoulder. Masons was sent to the floor. He did block it but the force was so great the it snapped his wooden sword in half. But the captain went for another swing. Before i knew it i was on my feet and was blocking his swing with half a wooden sword. The smile then disappered from his face. 

"Your a captain. You should know better than to strike and unarmed injured man." I shouted as i pushed him away with all i had. He just stared for a bit. I then relaxed a bit and turned around too face Mason who was unconsious on the floor. I heard a snigger come from behind me. 

"Rule of fight number one : never turn your back on you opponent!" He shouted as he came running towards me. I just stood there but turned my head slightly. The I flash stepped to behind him. 

" Fighting rule number two : never let you guard down." I said softly behind the captain. I held the half wooden sword to his back. He just laught. 

" Your pretty good Girly. I have not had a good fight in a while. But we dont have time right now to fight real." I looked at him and dropped the sword to the ground.

" My name is not Girly it is Sia and thank you but i only fight when necessary." I walked over to Mason and picked him up. I turned around to head to the hospital. I stopped to see that that two other captains were standing at the door. They looked like they were studying me. I just continued to walk on towards the hospital. Sitting on the hospital stairs i think to myself. He said 'we don't hav time to fight real.' does that mean he was holding back? I got lost in my thoughts when a loud bang sounded an something jumped on me. I got the fright of my life. 

"SIA! where have you been everyone is looking for you. The captains want to see you too and OMG i heard what happened. I can't believe you bet a captain in a sword fight. You really are something special." Jackie spoke. She sat next to me and i looked at her. 

" Jackie you nearly gave me a heart attack man. And why, when and where do the captains want to see me?" I ask quite shooked. 

" At 1pm and you are too meet them all at the head captains meeting room." I looked at Jackie who was all excited. 1 pm is when i have to be there. Okay. I looked at my watch... Shit 12:45pm. Great i have 15 minuets to make a 30 minuet journey. 

"Jackie it 12:45 i need to leave bye. " i got up and ran away before she could protest. As i ran as fast as i could to get to the first divisons barrokes. ' So much for the easy amd smooth last day of my academy years. It was all going well until thicko Mason just had to do what he done. I swear when he wakes up he is getting it !' i mentally shouted too myself as i practically ran for my life.

____________________

Sorry if there is any grammer or spelling mistakes xx 

Vote and comment please xx