I Miss You

I can't imagine my life without you.

If I were to lose you right this moment.

I'd spent the rest of my life living in regret.

2 weeks later

2 weeks had passed and you hadn't spoken to Yongguk, he hadn't called nor left a message. You had been alone for those 2 weeks, because your friend Ji Ah went to visit her grandparents out of Seoul.. It was two dull, sad and lonely weeks. 

You only went out, when you needed to buy food or work. Sometimes at night you would lay awake and wait for his music to play, but it didn't. It was awfully quiet from his floor and apartment. You wondered whether Yongguk was home for those two weeks. You hadn't run into him accidentally either, nor seen him in the hallway.

Where did he go? How was he and what was he doing? Is he eating well?

You would think about that every day and fight with the urge to call him or go to his apartment. The both of you needed to apologize to each other, but how you didn't know. All you knew was that you missed him deeply and you were hurt and afraid that me might have left you. 

It wasn't like him to not contact you for this long. You let out a deep sigh and got up from your couch and went to check the fridge for food. You noticed that you didn't have eggs, milk and other important groceries, now you had to go and shop.

Once you got in the grocery store, you started looking for your things. You had your basket in your arm and went to take down a cereal box of the shelves, but it was too high up, even when you stood on your toes you couldn't reach it and you groaned frustrated. Suddenly a guy came from behind and got it down for you, you turned around to thank him and saw the person.

"Channie?" You said and looked at him surprised, what was he doing at the local grocery?

Himchan smiled, almost relieved to see you and he suddenly pulled you into a tight hug.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him, once he pulled away and he got silent. He was with Yongguk you could see it from the look on his face.

"He's here? With you?" You asked Himchan and he nodded.

Your heart started beating faster suddenly and you put the cereal box in your basket quickly and started walking away. Himchan followed you quickly. "____ah!" He called out your name and pulled your arm making you stop. Himchan sighed as he looked into your eyes worried now.

"You look so tired" he said and you bit your lips lightly and looked down.

"Please don't avoid him.. He feels the same way" Himchan said as he rubbed your arm gently. You sighed and pulled back a little.

"Well, if he feels that way he can contact me himself" you said and added "I'm really sorry Himchan, but I have to leave now".

You turned around and walked towards the cashier, even though you didn't get the eggs. You just had to get away from there, before you ran into Yongguk, while you looked like a mess. 

"Stop being stubborn and avoiding each other" you heard Himchan say. 

Once you proceeded to the cashier, you paid and put your groceries into your bag and got out of the store. You took a deep breath and inhaled the cold air, when you got out.

"____ah!" You heard Himchan call your name from behind and you turned around, he ran over to you and you looked behind him to see whether Yongguk was there.