Living Together

A week or so had passed and Yongguk had contacted you through his private sns account and told you that he would come to move his things in your apartment. You were excited to see him, but yet sad that he had to leave his own place because you knew how much he loved and cherished his apartment, his little studio room and all of his records and art on the wall.

You didn't mind if he hung up some of his art in the walls. It is after all the two of yours apartment now. You had made coffee before Yongguk came and it finally knocked on your door. You hurried and got the door. Yongguk was smiling despite the fact that he was moving out of his own place. He loved the idea of living with you.

Yongguk smiled as he saw you and quickly pulled you into his arms and crashed his lips on yours. You gasped when he slid his hand behind your back and pushed you into his body. He kissed you hard and you held on him as he deepened the kiss and you felt lightheaded.

"I missed you" he cooed, when he finally let go of you and you were breathless.

"I missed you too" you cooed back and leaned in for another kiss.

He kissed you softly this time and you pulled your arms around his neck and leaned up to him. He grinned and nipped your bottom lip and you let out a soft moan. Yongguk knew he had to pull back now or things would get hotter.

He pulled back slowly and grinned, when he saw your flushed cheeks. He pecked your lips "Are you ready to help me?" he asked and you nodded happily.

Yongguk turned around and walked towards his apartment and you followed him to the second floor. He finally stopped in front of his door and paused. You could see that he felt a bit uneasy but nonetheless he opened the door and entered his apartment. He was taken back when he saw that the place was clean, he hadn't been there for quite a while and he turned to look at you with a raised brow.

"I cleaned up the place not too long ago so all we need to do is get your things downstairs" you said and pulled a hair lock away from your face and he grinned knowing it was an typical act of yours.

Yongguk thought for a second about where to begin and he ran his hand through his brown hair. He was looking at the kitchen.

"I got kitchen stuff so we won't need more unless there's something specific you want?" you asked.

Yongguk turned to look at you and shook his head. "Let's start with my studio" he said and walked to the room and you followed him.

You brought a box and the two of you began to put his music cd's and records in the box and you read the names of the various artists "Nas, J.Cole, Earth Wind & Fire, Louis Armstrong" you grinned to yourself, because Yongguk likes different music genres. He doesn't only stick to hip-hop, which you think is nice. He can listen to hip-hop music and classics as well.

"What will we do with your furniture? Your sofa and such" you asked and he looked in your eyes and thought for a moment.

"I'll donate those things, because I won't need it in the dorm either. There's no space for more things" he said and laughed and you raised a brow.

"How's the dorm?" you couldn't help but ask, because he hadn't said a word about it and he shook his shoulders.

"It's a bit small for six boys" he said and paused "but you don't have to worry" he added with a smile and you shook your head.

You grabbed some of his things and put it in the box and Yongguk looked at you and smiled. He loved seeing you be so helpful.

Yongguk frowned when he saw a frame of him and his Tigger stuffed animal and he quickly put it into the box, however you picked it up and grinned.