Distraction

It was mid-June and really hot outside and you went to your boyfriend's apartment. Yongguk opened the door and greeted you with a kiss and a hug.

He had his windows open, because of the summer heat and he was wearing a wife beater and shorts. You grinned upon seeing your boyfriend almost half naked. He looked extremely hot as always. Your boyfriend sat down at the dinning- table, he had a pen and a notebook in front of him. You immediately knew what he was doing.

He was writing on his lyrics and you couldn't help but wonder if you came on a bad time. As you knew he was really deep into his work and you looked at his notes. It seemed like he was almost done with the lyrics.

He was writing on the chorus part, you knew it because he noted it as chorus on the paper.

"Babe, I am not disturbing you, am I? Because I can come later tonight"

Your boyfriend moved his gaze away from his notebook and to you. You were standing in front of him and he shook his head.

"How can you say that babe?" he asked whilst he wrapped his hands around your hips and pulled you close to him.

"You know what I mean. I don't want to distract you while you're working"

He simply chuckled and pulled you down to sit on his lap. You squealed at his unexpected action and he chuckle once more.

"You're really cute and I love having you around" he said whilst he rested his head on your neck and you couldn't hide your smile.

You sat on his lap while he was writing on his lyrics and he suddenly stopped writing and put his pen down. You moved your eyes from his paper and looked into his eyes questioning.

"You are actually right.. about the part about disturbing me" he smirked and you read his mind and smacked his shoulder.

"Bbang" you groaned and he laughed.

"What? I mean look at your outfit.. Who asked you to wear such a short dress?"

You scoffed at his comment and made a face.

"What are you talking about. It's because its.. hot outside" you said whilst sounding innocent and he chuckled.

"Look at you talking. You are barely wearing any clothes" you fired back, while looking at him up and down and to which he laughed.

"But aren't you feeling really hot?" you continued and Yongguk grinned.

"I can take my shirt off if you want'?" he asked with a smirk.

You knew he had been working out on his biceps for a while, for his new music video and you giggled.

"You're so bad" he grinned and you pouted.

However, he did as he said. He pulled his wife beater off and threw it on the floor. You gazed at his toned chest and down to his chiseled abs. You were silent as you did and your eyes traveled down his toned arms. He had become more toned after his work out. Yongguk's gaze was fixated on you whilst you gazed at his body.

You ran your hand across his fine collars and slowly down his arms and he groaned your name, almost warning you to not tease him. But you ignored him and continued to run your hand slowly down his bare chest, to his abs and up his chest again in a slow and teasing manner. He clenched his jaw and you saw his muscles tense under your touch.

He is too perfect. You just couldn't take your eyes away from him. You licked your lips that had gotten dry and moved your eyes from his body and to his gaze. The both of you locked gazes for a moment.