Bonding (Part 1)

It was pouring down outside, just when you decided to go and visit the guys at the company. It was so typical, you sighed as you looked outside your window at the grey skies. They weatherman promised a good weather forecast.

 You shook your head, because the bad weather wasn't going to make you stay home. You normally like to get comfortable in your bed on a rainy day and read a book or watch a movie.

You pulled out your drawer and looked for clothes to wear. You picked out some black jeans and a blue denim shirt. You decided to have your hair in a high ponytail and some of your hair locks out. You put on some simple makeup and got out.

On your way in the taxi, you thought about Yongguk's friends, his fellow group mates and the fact that they were debuting in a few months. You still felt like you weren't that close to them as you wished to be. Hence you wanted to something together although you had talked about it together. 

But the opportunity to hang out outside the company didn't come, because Yongguk was often busy and they had a lot of practice. But you weren't going to let them get away today. You had to do something together, so you could get closer and bond.

You finally arrived in front of TS Entertainment, you paid the driver and entered the company. You were at the practice floor and could hear music playing from the practice room. You giggled to yourself knowing that they were inside and you couldn't wait to see the guys and your boyfriend. You knocked on the door before opening it and as always you never came empty handed.

The guys looked surprised at you and smiled upon seeing you.

"Noona you're here" the youngest said.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you guys" you said as you walked towards them.

They shook their heads and said no.

"Of course you aren't. It's always nice to have you here" Daehyun said and you smiled.

Your boyfriend grinned as he was looking at you. He noticed your hair was in a ponytail and he loved it, when you wore simple clothes. You always looked beautiful in his eyes. You noticed that Yongguk was smiling widely at you and you grinned back. He pulled you into a hug and you wrapped your hands around his waist.

"You look beautiful" he said and pressed a kiss on your forehead.

You giggled and hugged him tighter.

"I see you brought food again" Youngjae interrupted.

You nodded and pulled back from Yongguk, but he grabbed your hand and held it. Those small gestures of Yongguk always made you giddy and warm inside.

The guys quickly got the snacks and decided to take a little break.

You followed Yongguk to the couch and were about to sit down beside him. However he quickly grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you down on his lap. You gasped a little surprised, but giggled after. He wrapped his hands around your waist and you gazed at the guys, they chuckled a little at the pair of you.

But you knew that they didn't mind the fact that you and Yongguk were lovey-dovey sometimes. Your boyfriend pulled you closer to him and he inhaled your scent.

"You smell really nice" he said with his deep voice.

"I used a new shampoo with cherries scent" you said.

"I like the fragrance"

He chuckled and buried his face into the crook of your neck.

"Yongguk"