New Title

The boys were rehearsing for their next fan meeting, which will be held in Singapore. They were excited to go, because it would be their first time going overseas together and meeting fans from Singapore. You came by the company and watched them rehearse. As usual, they were all practicing hard for this fan meeting.

The boys were happy that you came now and then to the company and you took care of them. You would go to the store and bring them food, when Manager Kang wasn't around and when they didn't have time. You liked doing these small things for the boys.

You just went to the store and bought some vitamin drinks and headed back to the company. You wore the company name tag and a mask, when you walked past. There weren't any fans outside the company today, thankfully, hence you took off your mask, when you made it to the company.

You hurried to the elevator and pressed on the button to the floor. The doors were closing and you placed the bags on the floor of the elevator and looked up. Your eyes widened, when you sat that man, who is B.A.P's director come running to the elevator and the doors were about to close, but he quickly blocked the doors with his hands.

He got inside, panted and laughed a bit as he looked at you. You looked up and smiled with pursed lips. He reached over and pressed on the button to the floor to the office.

The elevator doors closed and it went up. He turned to look at you and noticed that you were wearing the same work tag and he grinned.

"I see you haven't changed at all." He said and you furrowed your brows and looked up at him. You saw him pointing at the work tag and you simply smiled back.

"Yes, I have that contract that says I can't reveal our relationship." You reminded him although he knew very well about that dating contract.

He nodded and looked elsewhere. He was the man, who had come up with B.A.P's concept, the whole alien invasion/Mato idea. You had to admit that it was awesome and a very different concept compared to the other idol groups.

He was a really young Director, he must he in the beginning of his thirties. He had short black hair and he was wearing simple outfit today- black jeans and a white shirt with a sports jacket on.

The elevator door finally opened and you looked at him, bowed and quickly stepped out. He waved by to you and you took off to the practice room. He saw you holding the bags with food and drinks for the boys. The doors closed and the elevator moved up- to the office.

The boys were still practicing when you came back into the practice room. You saw how they were panting and sweating. Jongup and Zelo leaded the dance and helped the rest of the members. They were the dancers of the group after all. You saw how the older guys were good at following what Jongup and Zelo said.

The music turned back on and you smiled widely, when you heard the song 'Unbreakable' and saw how the boys instantly moved their bodies to the song. They looked incredibly cool. Yongguk saw you from the corner of his eyes and grinned. He noticed you smiling widely. You always got excited seeing them dance and sing.

As soon as the song ended, the boys all fell down on the floor and panted. You chuckled at them, grabbed a cold vitamin bottle and went up to each member and handed them one drink. They all received it and you went back to Yongguk and give him one as well. You reached the bottle out for him, he grabbed it and then he grabbed your wrist and pulled you down to him.

You squealed surprised and your body slammed into his. Yongguk chuckled and just hugged you as you breathed heavily. The boys all scoffed as they looked at the pair of you. You quickly placed your hands on the floor and lifted yourself up from your boyfriend, who just wouldn't stop teasing you in front of the members.