2013: The 1st Anniversary

The boys were in their practice room, rehearsing for their next big comeback for this year. You were in another room in the building, secretly with some of the staff members from TS Entertainment and Manger Kang. Today was B.A.P's first anniversary.

The fans had sent a huge cake for the boys and you had secretly planned to celebrate the boys with the staff today. It was their day off, but they didn't know and came to the company to practice. You were excited to surprise them. 

The staff and you headed to the practice room, you were holding the cake in your hands and once you made it to the room, you stopped and Manager Kang lit the candles.

The cake was decorated with their six matokis and had letters on that said 'Happy 1st anniversary'. It was such a cute cake. Manager Kang looked at you and you nodded. He finally opened the door to the room and you and the staff entered the room. They started to cheer for the boys.

The six heads turned towards you and the staff and they dropped their jaws, all of them. "What's going on?" Himchan asked and his eyes widened.

"Woah, see the cake!" Daehyun exclaimed.

Yongguk was baffled and he covered his mouth and laughed. He hadn't seen this coming.

"Happy 1st anniversary B.A.P!" You exclaimed and laughed.

"Hurry up, make a wish and blow out the lights." You said and the guys hurried up to you and stood in front of you.

They all leaned forward. They stood still for a moment and looked at the cake as though they waited for your signal. You looked at them and giggled. You helped the boys by counting down- "1, 2, 3."

And they turned off the lights on the candles at the same time. You smiled and couldn't help but giggle, because it was sweet and your boyfriend looked at you and a grin spread on his handsome face. For a moment, he just silently looked you in the eyes as the boys threw their hands in the air and cooed.

You smiled and congratulated him once more. Yongguk returned your smile and thanked you. He then quickly grabbed the heavy and big cake from you. He walked over and placed the cake on a table and their stylist handed him the knife.

"The leader gets to cut the cake." She said.

Yongguk smiled and finally cut the cake and everyone cheered. You took out your phone and began to take pictures of the boys. Yongguk giggled as he cut out pieces from the cake to everyone. You quickly moved in front of him, with your phone up, pointing at him.

"Stand beside Yongguk." You said to the boys, who quickly followed your order.

They all stood beside Yongguk and looked into the camera of your phone. You smiled and took multiple pictures of them. Yongguk chuckled, seeing you grin happily after taking pictures of him and the boys.

Manager Kang looked at you, you met his gaze and nodded. You quickly moved up front and took handful of cake and smeared it on Yongguk's face. Yongguk pulled back and gasped. His face covered in cake. He blinked a couple of times and everyone burst into laughter, including you. Yongguk's reaction was priceless. He groaned and rubbed his face and you covered your face and laughed.

Yongguk hadn't seen this coming from you. You couldn't control your laughter and everyone laughed as well.

Yongguk suddenly walked up to you, with threatening steps and you took a step back. But he kept walking up to you. Your eyes widened in fear, you turned around and you were about to run off, but Daehyun was suddenly behind you. You squealed, when he grabbed your arms.