Secret Love

Yongguk was in the studio with the boys and they had a serious talk with the song producers.

Yongguk had requested that they should release a digital single of his song "Secret Love". Yongguk had wanted to do that for quite a while now and he really felt like he had to do it now, after what had happened to you.

His song "Secret Love" was dedicated to you. It was a song that told a story about a celebrity, being in a relationship that is a secret from the public. Yongguk discussed as to why they should use that song as their follow up promotions after "Warrior" ended.

Yongguk was thinking about the chorus part of the song and he thought of you.

Without anyone knowing, I love you. Without anyone knowing, I think of you. It's a love that only you and I know of in this world.

Yongguk really wanted to perform this song, it would be his way of showing you how much he loves you and also his way of letting out his feelings, somehow. Yongguk felt strangled, because he had to keep his relationship a secret. It was hard for him too. He wanted to let people know that he has someone that he loves.

"We can dedicate the song for our fans. Also, think about how many people will like it, because it can be relatable to some." He said.

Yongguk tried hard to persuade the producers into letting them perform this song. There were good reasons to why they should pick "Secret Love" as their follow up promotions. The song is very different from their debut song "Warrior".

"By promoting this song, there's a high chance of getting more fans." Himchan said.

The song producers gave each other a knowing look and Yongguk hoped that they would agree on this. They nodded and the main producer looked at Yongguk.

"Alright, let's go for "Secret Love". I like your ideas Yongguk. Keep it up." He said with a smile.

The boys all cheered loudly and Yongguk bowed and thanked the producers and they shook their heads with a smile.

"Thank yourself for your hard work, Yongguk." The producer said and Yongguk smiled. "Thank you hyung." He said once more and bowed.

The boys all jumped on Yongguk and hugged him. He chuckled and hugged them back. "Let's go record that song!" He said and they all cheered "Yes Bang producer- nim." Yongguk chuckled once more.

He couldn't wait to tell you about this, he knew you would be really touched, because this was a song about the two of you.

The boys got into the studio room and the song producers were there. They adjusted the sound system and guided the boys. Yongguk was also helping the boys, when it wasn't his turn.

He smiled to himself satisfied. The boys really brought out their emotions into the song. They sang it well, as they knew it was a song about you and Yongguk. They had been there and experienced and seen your hardships, hence they had a good feeling about how they should sing the song.

Yongguk felt like a proud father, he was so grateful that the members had agreed to pick this song with him and do this for the two of you. The recording went really well and they had Song Jieun re-sing her parts as well.

"Well guys, we are going to put our hardcore image on the shelf and bring out our gentleman side." Yongguk said and the guys laughed.

"Will we be wearing suits?" Himchan asked and Yongguk nodded.

"Daebak!" Daehyun cooed and was really excited for this promotion.

Yongguk knew exactly how he was going to surprise you. He smiled to himself as he thought about it. The boys watched their leader and Himchan threw a pillow at him. Yongguk frowned, when a pillow suddenly hit him and he looked out.