Six Months

"So where are we going exactly?"

You asked your boyfriend confused. It was your six month anniversary and Yongguk had planned to take you out on a date and you didn't know where. The pair of you walked hand in hand through Hongdae, one of Yongguk's favorite places in Seoul. 

It was past 8 pm and couples were walking around and you smiled to yourself, as he held your hand and you quickly looked at him. He was also smiling and he seemed really happy.

"Oppa?" He looked up to with a grin and he laughed suddenly.

"What is it?" He shook his head

"It's nothing" and you knew it, he liked that you called him for oppa and you shook his shoulder gently.

"Tell me, where are going to?" You were too excited.

"You'll see once we get there" and you sighed. After walking for a while through an alley, he stopped and said "We are here" you looked up and saw a cafe and then you turned to look at Yongguk. As if he read your thoughts he smiled and said

"It's my favorite café. I come here frequently after practice or work" you looked at him and smiled.

"It looks like a really peaceful place" and he laughed.

"You wouldn't have thought that the fact that this town never sleeps and yet there are peaceful places in Hongdae" you laughed and shook your head.

Yongguk opened the door to the cafe for you and you walked in. The lights in the cafe were dim and it had an antique feel. The chairs had black leather fabric and the tables were round and made of dark wood. 

The walls had pictures of classic and old artists such as Frank Sinatra. No wonder he liked this place. Yongguk walked up to the counter and spoke to a young male waiter, he walked up to you shortly and took you to a nice corner in the cafe, Yongguk pulled out the chair for you and the waiter placed the menu cards for you and left.

"This is a really soothing place" you said and Yongguk was glad to see that you liked this place.

The both of you ordered coffee and chatted. Yongguk was seated in front of you. The both of you talked about music and you happened to suddenly talk about his friend Himchan and you asked Yongguk how they met.

"We have performed together a few times.. Frankly, Himchan is a trainee for a company" you looked up at Yongguk surprised. You didn't know that.

"Oh really? So he's like going to debut soon? Like in an idol group?" You asked Yongguk and he shook his head

"yes" and you said "oh" surprised.

"That must be really nice, but then he'll become busy right? He'll have to change his lifestyle. Some entertainment companies are really strict to the idols" you said as you looked into his eyes and noticed that his expression suddenly changed.

"Yeah" he simply said and changed the subject.

You wondered why he changed his mood so suddenly. Maybe he was sad about the fact that he might not see his friend so much, once he debuts.

"Yongguk?" He took a sip from his coffee and looked up at you questioning.

"Why hasn't he told me about it? Himchan.. Why hasn't he said anything about it?" You asked all curious.

"I think he's trying to lay low about it. He'll probably tell you about it soon" you understood and nodded.

Suddenly Yongguk entwined his hand with yours and you looked at your hands and up to his eyes. He was smiling as his thumb gently caressed your hand and you smiled, at the gentle touch. It sent vibrations through your body and you shuddered, when his thigh rubbed yours under the table. You knew he was teasing you on purpose and once you gasped he laughed a little.