The Set

The boys had been filming their first reality show named Tadah It's B.A.P for days. They had a lot of fun filming it and the first episode was already released. You watched the episodes on MTV at home, sometimes with Yongguk, when he had time to come. However, he was busier than usual, because of the upcoming debut.

Today was the day, when the boys would film their debut music video "Warrior". They were on the filming set for the music video "Warrior".

Zelo was practicing the dance moves, before the shooting began. Yongguk gazed at the younger boy and chuckled. He could tell that they were nervous.

However they everyone was ecstatic and thrilled. The boys couldn't wait to film the video. Their makeup was done and they were dressed as well, with the leather jackets, the boots and they showed off a cool image.

They stood at the set and looking into the camera, the director gave the cue word. The music finally began and they started dancing their powerful dance with the aggressive moves, full of power. The camera rolled as the music was on and the boys danced. They did their best, they had waited for months for this day to come and practiced for hours, every day.

The director said cut, once they had filmed this scene a few times and got a perfect shot of it. The boys needed a break now and walked off, of the set. Although it was rest time, the boys practiced the choreography.

Himchan groaned "I'm so hungry".

Daehyun gazed at him "Why didn't you eat?" he asked.

"I had a stomachache, so I couldn't eat anything. But don't worry, I'll do good. because we're Warriors" he said and laughed.

Daehyun made a face at his hyungs cheesy comment, but laughed as well. They all felt good and happy, although it was hard.

The shooting began again and they did the next scene, where they dance and the wind blower is on. It was harder to dance, with the strong force coming from the machine, the wind pushed them back, however they went on strong.

It was hard, but they did their best with dancing whilst the hard wind hit their face and tried to push them back. The papers flew around the set and on them, but they managed to film it. Once the director said cut, the guys fell down on the floor exhausted.

"Good job!" the director said, surprised to see how strong they were.

However the set was messed now, because of the papers on the floor so the staff immediately began to clean up the set. Yongguk looked at the boys and they knew what to do, all of them got up and began to help get all of the papers on the floor.

The staff members were surprised to see the boys help them out, although they were tired from doing the choreography whilst the wind was on them. But they couldn't let the staff clean up alone. All of the boys have a strong moral and Yongguk preaches a lot to the boys, on how they never should leave a place messed up.

There was even an interviewer present, who went around and asked the boys questions on how they felt. They were all happy, they had a fan time filming.

They finally moved on to filming the individual shots and time went by fast. They showed off their strengths and individual charms.

The filming was almost done, and Yongguk was ready to film one of his solo scenes. He was wearing a black jumpsuit, his arms, neck and chest was rubbed in oil and dirt. He looked bad and dirty and he had a strong aura.

Yongguk finished getting ready early sat down and rested for a moment, until he would get called in to film. Yongguk felt really good and he was so excited, because it was finally happening. The day he had waited for, for so long.