Practice Room

Some time had passed since the incident at the Fan meeting happened and things were beginning to become quiet now. The media always move onto something new, a new topic, a new scandal. No one talked about what had happened at the fan meeting, or they definitely didn't address it much anymore. Things had quieted down, which was good.

The boys were busy as usual, they finished off their promotions for "Secret Love" and they were already planning the next comeback. They were on live music shows, various music programs, hence Yongguk was busier now. Yongguk had a lot of work to do and he spent a lot of his time in the studio and in the practice room.

Since Yongguk was busy with his schedule, you didn't get to go out as often as before and you couldn't spend time together at your apartment. Yongguk's schedule and recordings ended at late night, sometimes. Hence he had asked you to come to his company today, so you could have some time together, even if he had to work, he still wanted to see you.

You spent a lot of time with Yongguk at the studio, it was the only place where you could have some together. Yongguk was currently in the studio working on the next album and it was named "Power".

You went out to buy food and drinks. Yongguk had given you his company card, although you said you could pay. He wouldn't let you spend your own money. He grinned and said that none of them pay for their food, the company does.

You were at the nearby store, looking for something to eat that you could buy for you and Yongguk. It was afternoon, so you just needed to buy some snacks. You walked down the store and looked past the shelves as you wondered about what to buy. You pursed your lips and looked around you. The store seemed to be empty, as you couldn't see any other customer right now.

You stopped up in front of the fridge and looked at the sandwiches and decided to buy that. You looked at them and wondered about which to get. You sighed, you couldn't debate about which sandwich to get and just grabbed two chicken sandwiches and closed the fridge door after you and turned around.

"Omo!" You gasped, when you saw Himchan in front of you.

You almost dropped the sandwiches, but he quickly grabbed them and laughed as he apologized for startling you. You shook your hand and laughed.

He smiled and gave your sandwiches back to you. You thanked him and got them back. Then you smacked his shoulder, because you knew that he startled you on purpose. He must have sneaked up on you. Himchan groaned and rubbed the part that you smacked. He then made a face, but smiled quickly. He had sort of deserved that smack and he had gotten used to getting smacks from you, now and then.

You looked up at him and chuckled. Himchan has fair skin and a very unique facial feature. He wore a lose white t-shirt, a blue cap and black sweatpants. You could tell that he had come from the practice room.

"You stink of sweat." You said.

Himchan frowned "I still look good though." He grinned and you rolled your eyes.

"We all know that you are handsome, okay?" You said and he grinned even more.

Himchan asked you about what you were buying. You nodded at the sandwiches that you were holding. He laughed out loud.

"Aren't you buying more?" He asked and you shook your head.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him.

"Yongguk told me that you had the company card." He said and you grinned.

"Ah~, you came to buy food." You said and he nodded and looked at you.