New Chapter

My Mysterious New Neighbor

Chapter 81: New Chapter

2014 seemed the be the year for B.A.P's reign, their fanbase grew, they got more recognition, they were on more shows, and they won more awards.

Now they would take off for their second Live On Earth tours, and this time, they would be going to multiple states and countries.

But, you wouldn't participate this time. You got accepted to a university, and you would be studying now, hence you couldn't go with B.A.P on their tour. You had to tell Yongguk about this, and you didn't know how he would accept it.

You hoped that he would be happy, but you would miss your job at the company, which you had to give it up. Mr. Tae Song already knew of your plans, so did manager Kang, but you had to deliver the news to the boys.

It was your time to start a new chapter in your life, you needed to plan your future. After being B.A.P's assistant, you got inspired to become a designer. Hence, you applied for fashion school.

You had always been somehow interested in art, and drawing. Yongguk knew that well. You paced in your room, planning on how to tell the news to your boyfriend and his members.

They would be leaving tomorrow to New York, for the concert, and you just received the acceptance letter today. It was just all your luck, you figured, the timing of it all.

You stopped abruptly, and grabbed your temples. You had to stop stressing about it. You told yourself, and you began to get dressed. You left your apartment, after getting ready. You grabbed a taxi, and drove off to TS building. The boys were currently practicing for the upcoming tour.

Your heart felt heavy, you felt a pressure on your chest. You loved your job, you didn't want to stop, but you had to as you had to focus on your dreams, and on what you want for yourself.

Besides, you got a quite bad payment as their assistant. The money wasn't enough. You had to look for another part time job, which you could keep whilst you focused on your studies.

You knew the main reason for getting hired in TS was to keep you hidden from the public, but you had your own life to create.

You would miss being with the boys, and Yongguk. Being their assistant, and Yongguk's assistant, gave you a lot of time with them. You had the opportunity to be with Yongguk, even when he was busy.

Hence, you had somehow gotten used to being around him a lot. You had gotten used to his presence. And you had to let go some of that. It hurt. The thought of it hurt you so much.

You really cherished your job, and you didn't care about the payment, you just wanted to be with Yongguk and the boys.

But things had changed now, also within the company. You could feel the tensions between the members and their company.

Things were bad, but no one outside of TS knew of that, of course. No one knew about how poorly TS treated B.A.P. No one knew of the fact that they hadn't paid them. The thought awoke anger within you.

You whished that you could just take Yongguk, and the boys out of the company, but it wasn't that easy. Manager Kang felt just as bad as you did, and he felt helpless.

They stayed in the company, they tried to work things with TS, But TS just acted as their enemy instead.

Now, the tour was about to begin, and they couldn't do much, but wait, and hope that things would turn better.

You rested your head against the seat, and closed your eyes. You could hear a sound of thudding against the roof of the car, and you looked to your side. Rain was pouring down, and you hissed.