Void

It was a cold day, when the boys were practicing at the company and Yongguk was guiding the boys. There's only a few months left for their debut and they were all busy preparing. While the guys were dancing Yongguk walked out of the practice room and borrowed a phone from one of the workers at the company. He hadn't gotten his back yet and he needed to hear from you.

He hasn't been able to contact you for a few days now and he hadn't heard from you either. Yongguk was worried and he was about to call you, but his manager suddenly showed up and Yongguk quickly hid the phone in his pocket. The manager walked towards Yongguk and gazed at him.

"Why aren't you practicing?" he asked.

"I was on my way to the washroom"

The manager nodded and went inside the practice room. Yongguk sighed relieved and hurried away to call you. His manager had kept a close eye on Yongguk these past days more than usual. Yongguk finally got out of the company and dialed your number.

He paced back and forward whilst waiting for you to pick up. The voice recorder spoke.

The number you've dialed is no longer in use

Yongguk stopped pacing back and forward and a crease formed on his forehead. He called your number again and got the same message. He didn't understand what was wrong, why had you changed your number and without telling him. This wasn't like you.

Yongguk called once more and heard the same message. You had changed your number, but why?

Yongguk ran his hand through his hair and needed a moment to think. He had to see you, but he couldn't go home to you right now, because of the practice and the manager just showed up.

Minutes had passed as Yongguk was outside the building and Himchan finally walked down to get him back inside.

"What are you doing outside? It's cold" Himchan asked his friend as he walked towards him.

However as soon as he saw Yongguk's expression he frowned. Himchan stopped in front of Yongguk.

"What's wrong? You look worried" he asked.

Yongguk shook his head and didn't know how to tell this to his friend.

"Something is wrong ___ah has changed her number.. I can't get in contact with her"

Himchan gazed at his friend puzzled and none of them understood what was happening.

"Why would she do that? She already knows how hard it is for you to get in contact with her" Himchan said.

Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck and he looked dumfounded on his friend.

"Something is wrong" he said and paused "I can feel it".

"Go see her after practice.. you can't leave now since manager hyung is here" Himchan said and Yongguk nodded.

Both of the guys went back inside the building and returned back to their practice.

It was getting colder outside and you wore a warm sweater. Your best friend Ji Ah came over to help you.

"Have you finished packing it all?" she asked.

You looked around your apartment and nodded. You hadn't seen your apartment this empty since you moved in.

"I'll go down and wait in the car for you.. Come down when you are ready" she said and you nodded once more.

You crossed your arms and looked around the apartment. It looked so much huge now that there was nothing inside. You had decided to give up your apartment and you had packed Yongguk's stuff as well. He would receive his stuff tomorrow and you would be out of Seoul by then.