Secret Meeting

Since the day Yongguk's manager saw the two of you at the street restaurant you were unable to get in contact with Yongguk. Fear was growing bigger inside you and you just wanted to hear his voice and speak to him to ask him if he's okay. Your best friend Ji Ah started to grow tired of it all, but you couldn't blame her, because whenever she saw you, you were in a bad mood.

You couldn't make yourself go to Ji Ah whenever you felt down and alone, because you knew you were hurting your best friend. She only wishes you happiness and your relationship to Yongguk has an unstable future now.

Although Ji Ah didn't say it aloud, but you knew she was thinking it. That you should end your relationship, before things get worse, before you fall too deep in love, but that is too late. You already love Yongguk too much, too much to end this and leave him. You can't make yourself end this relationship, you're too deep in love with him.

Weeks had passed and summer was over and winter was getting closer. You hadn't seen or heard from Yongguk. You were standing in front of his door, just gazing at it for second and your mind was blank like your gaze.

He hadn't been home since the day you had your date and when you called him his phone went to voicemail. You blamed yourself, because you went on that date and got seen by his manager, whom you despise so much.

I should have never gone out with him, this wouldn't have happened if we just stayed home that day

You leaned against his door and reached your hand down in your pocket. You found the little panda glass figure that Yongguk bought you and you smiled at it and thought back to your old memories and you felt more hurt.

How you wish you could go back in time to that moment and hold on to him and never let go. You had been sitting in front of his door for minutes just thinking. You had never felt so helpless before, you couldn't go to his company although you wanted to.

 You were too afraid that things will get worse if you showed up at his work place. You even went to the places where you know he used to come, but you never saw him there.

The hallway was cold but you didn't care, you waited in hopes of he would suddenly show up even though you had no hope left.

You rolled together into a ball and hid your face on your knees. The cold breeze in the hallway lay upon you and you shuddered. You knew it was foolish of you to wait in front of his door, but you really didn't know what else to do. 

You closed your eyes and hugged yourself.

You don't know know how long you been sitting on the ground in front of Yongguk's door.

You could suddenly hear some footsteps coming from the stairs and your head shot up in hopes of seeing the one you love. You could see a black jacket and a male finally stepped out into your view.

"____ah?!" he exclaimed surprised.

Your eyes widened surprised although it wasn't who you had hoped to see you jumped up from the ground.

"Himchan!"

Your legs were weak and you stumbled, however Himchan hurried towards you and grabbed your arms to steady you. You instantly pulled into his arms and hugged him.

"Oh god! I'm so glad I saw you. I went to your door but you weren't there" he said and you hugged him so tightly.

Himchan was taken back, but he knew how you felt and pulled back to inspect you.

"You look as worse as him" he said and you pursed your lips and a frown appeared on your forehead.

Himchan pressed his finger on your forehead and groaned.