Secret Date (Part 1)

Last day couldn't be any more boring, you were alone and time passed by so slow, because you couldn't wait for this day. Yongguk had asked you out on a date and it is quite long ago since the two of you last went on a date. 

However, despite the fact that you are excited for this date, you can't help but worry, because you are afraid of the fact that the two of you might be caught by someone.

It felt weird that you had to go on a secret date with your boyfriend. You had never in a million years imagined that this would happen. But this was the reality you had accepted now. You love Yongguk and won't let anyone get in between the two of you. Although this date made you a little nervous, there was still a certain thrill to it, no matter how bad it sounded.

You had agreed to meet early, because you didn't want to waste the time you get together. You woke up early, took a shower, had your breakfast and got ready. You were now pacing back and forward in your apartment whilst waiting for Yongguk to come.

The summer heat had already passed away and the autumn could be felt now. It wasn't as warm like a few days ago, but it wasn't cold either. The weather forecast told that it would be a sunny and cloudy day today. 

Hence you decided to dress up properly for the weather. You wore blue skinny jeans, a white shirt and a brown long cardigan. You let your hair stay loose and straight and you wore some brown sandals that matched your brown cardigan.

It was only 10 am, you took a deep breath and just wanted to scream out loud. You felt like a high school teenager, who had to sneak out late night to meet up with her boyfriend. You giggled to yourself whilst looking outside the window and down the streets.

"What are you laughing about?" he chuckled.

You turned around surprised as you saw Yongguk standing behind you. he was grinning and he looked so happy to here.

"Bbang!" you exclaimed surprised.

"When did you get in?" you asked as you ushered towards him and jumped in his arms.

He pulled back surprised and you up in his arms and hugged you tightly. "Did you miss me?" he asked and you nodded and earned a laugh from him.

He held you in his arms whilst you gazed into his eye. He gave you a smile, your favorite sweet smile of his with gums that you loved so much. You giggled and moved your face down to his and captured his lips. He smiled as your lips met his and he held you tighter.

You cooed softly as you pulled back, he grinned "I missed you too" he said.

He finally pulled you down, but didn't let go of you, he had his hands around your waist and you couldn't stop smiling.

He was also dressed according to the weather. He was wearing blue jeans, a grey hoodie and a white t-shirt beneath. Even in that simple laid back style, he looked so handsome and you grinned.

"You really missed me didn't you?" he chuckled and you nodded.

"Of course I did, you don't know how boring it was yesterday. I just waited for yesterday to pass, so I can see you today" you giggled and he laughed.

"I can't help but think that you've become cuter. Have you been watching too many dramas?" he asked and you flushed.

"No! It's because I don't know when I'll see you" you admitted and he pouted.

"Ah! Forget what I said" he groaned, because he didn't want to ruin the good mood and you laughed.

"Oh, right! I thought about where we should go for our date" you said whilst your eyes beamed "The amusement park, we haven't been for months.. will that be okay?" you asked him.