Bonding (Part 2)

The guys were still sitting on the couch patiently, when the pair of you entered your apartment. Your boyfriend was also surprised to see the food you had prepared and he looked back at you gapping.

"Babe, you really prepared a lot" he said.

It made him really happy to know that you wanted to be a part of this side of his life. That you wanted to get closer to his group mates. Seeing how you and the guys liked being in each other's company made him feel really blissful.

"You guys must be starving after practice" you said.

"Yes!" Daehyun exclaimed and you laughed.

"Well we shouldn't wait any longer"

The seven of you sat around the table, your boyfriend sat beside you obviously. Himchan sat beside Youngjae and Daehyun. Zelo and Jongup sat at the ends of the table.

As the guys were getting the food you decided to talk a little.

"So how was practice?"

"Hard" Himchan groaned.

"Lazy hyung" Youngjae grinned and Himchan made a face.

"It was good" Daehyun added and you nodded.

"So when is your debut set, do you guys know the date now?"

"Yeah, it's in January 2012" your boyfriend replied.

"There are some months left" you said and they nodded.

"So, how are you feeling about this whole debut thing?" you asked as you were really curious.

"We are so excited, I just can't wait to get up on the stage and sing" Daehyun said smiling at the thought about becoming a singer.

"Yeah, me too" Youngjae added and the others nodded agreeing.

It was nice to see how passionate they are about their dreams.

"Yongguk has some experience, as he has been on the stage before,. So it's really good that he can give us some advice" Himchan said.

Your boyfriend nodded and smiled. It made you feel really good inside, knowing that your boyfriend really takes care of the boys.

"So tell me honestly.. Is Yongguk strict in the practice and studio room?" you asked the guys.

They laughed at your comment and your boyfriend groaned at you and you smiled back.

"No, Yongguk hyung really helps me with my rapping. He gives me good advice" Junhong said a bit shyly as he blinked a few times.

"Aigoo" Himchan exclaimed at the youngest.

You looked at Junhong as he flushed a little. He is really young and you couldn't help but think that it must be hard on him to stay away from home. As you knew he came far from Seoul alone.

"If Yongguk is too hard on you guys just tell me, I'll punish him"

Your boyfriend looked at you bewildered and the guys laughed.

"And you better take care of the kids" you continued as you looked at your boyfriend and he made a face.

"What do you think of me?" he asked surprised and the guys laughed once more.

You took a wrap and added meat in it and other ingredients. You then handed it to Junhong and he shyly accepted the wrap you made for him. Yongguk gazed at you.

"Why don't you make a wrap for me too?" he asked.

Youngjae giggled at pair of you and you grimaced at your boyfriend. However you couldn't resist his cute side and made a wrap for him as well and he grinned satisfied. You were about to hand the wrap to your boyfriend, but he opened his mouth instead, indicating for you to feed him. You giggled and fed him the wrap. Yongguk smiled as he chewed on it.