Overseas

It was finally the day of Fan Meeting with the two groups of TS Entertainment- SECRET and B.A.P. You hadn't spoken to Yongguk since last night and when you woke up this morning, you still felt a bit bad. You still felt self-conscious and you also wondered about how Yongguk was feeling in this situation.

You told Yongguk about your honest feelings and what you were scared for, in the future. It's easy to say that you should just look past it, ignore it, but the things are happening right in front of your eyes, so you can't just ignore or erase what you see. 

It had already gotten imprinted in your mind. As much as you wanted to be strong about this whole fact about having to share Yongguk, it still got to you.

You accepted that he was going debut, when you found out about it and you supported him all the way up to today and you will keep supporting him. Last night's incident had started a lot of thoughts in your mind. 

Thoughts like what people would think about you, when they find out about you, will they like you or hate you. Will they support you and Yongguk? Most importantly will they continue to support Yongguk?

Even the feeling and imagination about getting compared to other idol girls made you feel uncomfortable. Because you were an ordinary girl, who was dating an idol.

You didn't hate yourself, nor your looks or who you are as a person. But it was a natural thing to get a bit concerned. You saw for yourself how some fans spoke about Yongguk and how that one fan had pushed you.

You imagined that you would face even more hardships and you would have to climb another mountain together. But you are ready for that challenge and any problem that could arise. You are ready to fight and you would never give up on your love.

Your mind was full of all these thoughts as followed with Mr. Kang down to the boys, who were getting ready for the Fan Meeting. You were changed into a simple dress and you wore your work tag around your neck.

You let out a deep sigh, when you thought about Yongguk, whom you hadn't seen since last night. You felt a bit embarrassed to face him now, because of your confession, which felt really silly. You finally got into their hotel room and you saw that the boys were getting ready for the press conference.

Yongguk sat at the bed. He woke up not long ago, washed up and waited now to get his makeup done. Zelo was playing around with the camera. Zelo sat down beside Yongguk and the older male took the camera from the younger boy to record them. Yongguk furrowed his brows and rubbed his face. Then he ruffled his hair as he studied himself in the camera. He then frowned.

"I can't film without makeup on." Yongguk said, meaning he can't show his bare face to the fans.

The youngest member looked at his leader and grabbed the camera.

"I think I can film without makeup on." He said with a cheeky grin.

Yongguk looked flabbergasted at the younger boy, because of his confidence and boldness. The younger member looked at his leader and grinned.

"I really have nothing to say." He said to the younger boy, who just grinned back.

Yongguk then placed the camera down and he sighed. He finally looked up and he saw you standing at the door. He immediately froze upon seeing you. Yongguk hadn't been in contact with you after last night's argument. 

He licked his lips soft and swallowed hard. You looked at him and gave him a small smile. Yongguk looked at you and smiled back. He then got up and walked to you. You froze for a moment, but he reached up to you, grabbed your arm and took you out of the room.