Coming Back

A week had passed and you hadn't been to work nor seen your boyfriend. You paced back and forth in your flat and had your phone in your hand, and you kept wondering about why Yongguk hadn't been in contact with you. Something didn't feel quite right to you.

You groaned and sat back in your couch, with your phone in your hand. You missed him so much and wondered about why he hadn't been replying your calls. You had been sitting on the couch with your phone for a while, you then got up and went to open a window. You let in the fresh air and sighed, feeling the nice sunlight's.

Yongguk was in the TS building and the boys were rehearsing. But he was on the roof, staring out into the blue sky. He sighed deeply, as his thoughts wandered off, to the group and how things were going with them and to you.

Yongguk hadn't seen you for a week, he didn't know how to face you, after he was told that you got suspended from your work.

He ran his hand through his hair as he felt the guilt get to him again. he knew how much you loved working in the company, because you got to see the boys and most of all him. He missed you deeply.

Himchan was leading the practice whilst Yongguk took off, he could tell that his older friend needed a break and some fresh air. His thoughts were lately full, too full and he couldn't relax. Himchan knew that Yongguk needed to be with you, so he could calm down.

"I'll be back." Himchan said and looked at the younger boys and they all met his gaze and nodded.

"Take a break kids." He added and went to see his team member, leader and friend.

Himchan knew just where to find his friend and he soon made it to the rooftop. He stopped at the entrance and stared out on his friend, who was staring into the clear blue sky. Only a few days were left till his birthday, and he knew Yongguk wanted to see you.

Yongguk was looking out and down the street at the passing people, and he leaned forward, placing his hands on the bar. He sighed out, hearing his friend's footsteps get closer to him. He knew it was Himchan, who was approaching him.

He tilted his head to the side and looked out and met his friend's gaze. Himchan sighed, breathing in the fresh air. Yongguk gave him a half smile and stared back out.

"Go see her." He said.

Yongguk became stiff, he let go of the bar and looked back at his friend, who had a genuine look.

"How can I, when she got suspended because of me?" He asked and sighed deeply.

Himchan pursed his lips, his looking becoming down and he shook his head and looked at his friend.

"I actually blame myself for it, because I told that girl off. The CEO got the news of it." Himchan said.

"It's not your fault, you jerk." He said and Himchan froze.

"You stood up for her, when I couldn't even do that." He said with a guilt-ridden tone and his friend gazed at him- "What will she do, when things get worse someday?" He asked and looked into Himchan's eyes.

"Yongguk-ah." Himchan sighed.

And the leader looked at his friend, who looked back at him frustrated. "You are letting your thoughts get to you." He said in tone that was just as frustrated as his tired look.

"I know." Yongguk replied in a deep tone.

"It wasn't your fault either, something like this was probably bound to happen." He said and Yongguk furrowed his brows.

Himchan sighed- "She will return soon. The CEO wants her close to us, and you know why. So, stop worrying and avoiding her."

Yongguk sighed deeply, knowing that his friend was saying the truth to him. He hadn't been able to face you, because he felt guilty, and he knew that you missed him. He felt like a bad boyfriend now and even worse.