Blonde

Yongguk was at the salon with the boys, they were all getting a new hair color and style for their debut and the filming of their debut music video would begin soon. Yongguk had already gotten a new hair color, he was looking at himself in the mirror, trying to get used to seeing himself in blonde hair. Yongguk was waiting for the other members to come out.

He never thought that he would become blonde, he ruffled with his hair and pouted. He looked different than before, he felt almost changed because of this new hair color. But he didn't dislike it.

The door opened to the salon and Yongguk looked up, the youngest boy walked in and Yongguk frowned.

"Your style hasn't changed much" Yongguk said and Zelo nodded.

"They said I was going to stay blond"

"Hyung, you're blond" Zelo gapped surprised as he saw his leader's new hair and Yongguk chuckled.

"They told me that I was getting blond" Yongguk explained.

"I wonder which hair color the other's will be getting now" Yongguk said and Zelo nodded, curious as well.

The two of them waited for the rest to come into the room, then the door opened and Himchan walked in and froze upon seeing Yongguk. Yongguk's eyes widened as he saw his friend's blonde hair.

"You're also blond hyung!" Zelo gapped.

Yongguk laughed and shook his head, now three of them were blonde. This made them curious about the rest. Himchan sat down on a chair beside the youngest. They gazed at each other.

"It's so weird seeing you in blonde" Himchan said to the leader and Yongguk shook his head.

"I need to get used to it, but it's not bad" he said with a smile.

"It suits you!" Himchan laughed.

Later the door opened and Daehyun entered the salon. The rest of the members laughed as they saw that Daehyun was also blond and Youngjae appeared and he was also blonde. Himchan gasped and couldn't believe it.

Jongup appeared soon and froze upon seeing that everyone was blond too. They all gazed at each other dumfounded.

"You're all blonde" he said dumfounded.

"They told me that I was getting blond" Jongup said.

"They told that to all of us apparently" Yongguk said.

"We are all going to debut with blonde hair" Himchan said and gasped.

"How will our fans tell apart between us?" the youngest said and gapped at his members, who shook their head.

The stylist finally entered the room and looked at the boys, who were all confused, they didn't know why they were all blonde. She gazed at them.

"Why do you all look so lost?" she asked.

"Don't you like your new hair color?" she asked and the boys shook their head.

"It's not that, we just didn't know that all of us would be blond" Daehyun explained and she nodded understandingly.

"I was told that you were all getting blond, I'm honestly also surprised. Hence I asked why you were all getting blond and I was told that it is for your debut. Your CEO want's your image to be as a team" she explained.

And they all cooed and understood it now. She laughed and told them that they looked nice with their new hair color and that they would make every fans swoon over them and they blushed.