The Contract

Today was a very good day, you were going to the company to see the boys practice for the first time in a long while. You were excited, but also a bit nervous, but Yongguk ensured you that his CEO wouldn't be at the company. 

You got dressed into some dark jeans, a white shirt and blue sweater on top. You decided to keep your hair up in a poly tail and you put on some light makeup. You were up early and had made lunch boxes for the boys.

You hurried into your kitchen and stuffed the lunch boxes into a bag, locked your door and hurried off.

"Okay one more time!" Yongguk said and restarted the song. 

The music began and the boys started the dance. They held on their microphones and sang their parts. You Findlay reached the building and stepped out of the cab and looked out.

Your heart was racing rapidly, it felt weird standing at the place after so long. You took a deep breath and walked into the building. There was no one and you quickly pressed on the button on the elevator. 

The guys worked hard as their dance teacher watched over them and observed their moves. Once the song ended he walked up to the boys and they looked at their teacher and waited to hear what he had to say. He was quiet for a while and Yongguk felt nervous. He had been practicing extra hard the past days and he felt really nervous to hear the teachers reply.

"Alright guys. You've clearly improved a lot. Your toot work is better" the teacher said and suddenly looked towards Yongguk. 

"Yongguk.. You've done a lot better" the teacher said and smiled. 

Yongguk sighed relieved and Himchan tapped his shoulder proud of his friends improvement. Yongguk had waited to hear this and he bowed and thanked the teacher.

"Good work guys! Keep it up and I'll see you next time" the teacher said. 

They bowed and the teacher finally left the room and the boys suddenly jumped on their leader and screamed in top of him. Yongguk staggered and fell down to the floor and they got on top of him.

Yongguk chuckled and laughed out loud as they screamed excited. They were so happy to see that their leader had improved and got acknowledged by their choreographer hyung. Yongguk couldn't stop laughing, because of the boys excitement.

You finally made it to the floor and walked towards the practice room and a male walked down the hall, he was wearing black pants and a white t-shirt with a dark blue cap on.

You could tell that he was the choreographer. He smiled and you bowed as you walked past him. You stopped in front of the door to the practice room and you could hear the boys yelling loud and you laughed to yourself. You opened the door and froze upon seeing the boys.

They had all topped Yongguk and they were laughing till their eyes cried and Yongguk laughed but told them to get off of him. He was squeezed beneath all of the boys and they turned their looks towards you and saw you. You laughed and they quickly got off of Yongguk and Himchan pulled Yongguk up from the floor.

"Noona!" the youngest boys exclaimed and you laughed and showed them the bag and they knew you had food in it. They hurried towards you and grabbed the bag from your hand.

"You finally came noona" Jongup said and you nodded.

"I was starving" Daehyun groaned and you laughed.

"There's a lot of food so fill up your stomachs!" you cooed and they nodded. 

"Yes noona! We'll eat well" you laughed and walked towards your boyfriend, who was smiling upon seeing you.