Guilt

Your eyes were closed and you slept peacefully. You were having a really sweet dream about you and Yongguk. You smiled to yourself in your sleep and tugged on your bedsheet. You were giggling without really being aware of it as you were asleep and dreaming.

Yongguk lay beside you and gazed at you intently and saw you smiling and giggling in your sleep. He tried not to laugh and wake you up, but he was so amused and ended up laughing out loud. Your brows formed a crease as you heard a sound and you slowly opened your eyes.

You groaned, because your good dream was ruined, however once you saw your boyfriend laughing you blushed. Yongguk laughed more as he saw you cover your face with the duvet and he pulled it down to see your face.

"Ah, don't" you groaned and pulled it back to cover yourself from the embarrassment.

"You're so cute. Were you having a dream about me?" he asked with a smirk and he knew upon seeing your cheeks red that he was right.

He chuckled and moved closer to you "Why are you so shy now? You weren't shy last night" he grinned.

"Yongguk stop it!" you groaned.

"So, tell me what you were dreaming about?" he asked as he got closer and you held your breath.

You remembered clearly your hot make out from last night and how long you stayed up. You hadn't seen each other for days, after Yongguk moved into your apartment, because he was staying at the dorms most of the time. Hence once he finally came the two of you let out your frustration.

He moved his hand up your leg and you bit your lip. He smiled and got closer to you.

"Were you dreaming about this?" he asked as he moved his hand under the duvet and stroke your back.

Your body shivered at his touch and you slowly nodded and he grinned.

"Bad girl"

You pouted and sat up in the bed and Yongguk moved back to sit up too.

"Are you mad?" he asked and you shook your head.

"No" you laughed and moved closer to him. "Why should I be mad?" you asked.

"I don't know" he shook his head and got out of the bed.

You made a face and got out of the bed as well and grabbed the first pair of clothing you saw and pulled it on. You watched Yongguk stretch out and get dressed. He looked very tired and sleepy. You felt bad for him, because he had to go back to practice.

Yongguk rubbed his eyes tiredly and yawned. He didn't notice that you walked up to him and you quickly pulled your arms around his waist and leaned into him. He frowned for a while, but smiled to himself. He loved sharing these moments with you and you held him tightly.

"I love you" you said and kissed his bare back.

He chuckled and turned around to look at you "Why are you so giddy?" he asked with a grin and you wanted to smack him for teasing you.

He laughed, when he saw the pout on your face and pulled you in for a tight hug. You eased down as he wrapped his strong arms around your slim waist. You cooed and leaned into him and he smiled.

"I love you too" he said and pressed a soft kiss on your forehead.

You grinned and looked into his eyes and your gazes met. He cupped your cheeks with his hands and leaned down to you. You closed your eyes and he pressed his full lips on your soft ones. He kissed you tenderly and you cooed sweetly and it made him chuckle.