Used To You

My Mysterious New Neighbor

Chapter 83: Used To You

The window was open, letting in the cool, soothing and refreshing morning breeze. The warmth of the sunrays lingered on your skin, soothing you up.

The past days had been so hard, in the sense that you couldn't make yourself get up from your bed in the morning.

It was weekend, and you just wanted to lay in, and do nothing. You had felt this way for a while, as the days passed with the concert tours.

You had never been alone home for this long, even when Yongguk was back home and busy with promotions.

He could occasionally come by your house, and sleep. But he had been gone for weeks. You had never been apart for so long. It felt odd to you.

You could feel it, the void and emptiness. You could feel and sense that he wasn't home. It was almost terrifying. You had become so used to him, used to having him around and in your life.

But he was becoming busier, and it was getting harder to stay together. But you knew that nothing could ruin what you have.

Yet, you still felt that emptiness. You closed your eyes and breathed deeply. you could feel the warmness from the sunrays on your eyes. The warm weather made it harder for you to get out of your bed.

But you knew that if you didn't get up now, you could stay in bed longer and possibly fall asleep again. you shouldn't ruin your regular sleeping cycle, just because it is weekend.

It would just become harder to get up on Monday for school, and you had another upcoming project. Your university life was becoming busier and more hectic. But you never regretted this choice.

For once, you felt like you had something stable, beside your relationship to Yongguk. You felt that you were creating your own path, and future.

Even though, Yongguk was currently overseas, working, you made sure to check up on one another. Especially after your last argument.

The two of you had promised to at least text each other every day. You didn't have to call, you just needed to make sure that the both of you were alright. It worked, and things were calmer between you now.

You just wanted his tour to end, you just needed him right now. You were going through so many exams, and you needed his support and assurance. You just needed to hear his words of comfort and hold him.

You missed the feel of his warmth, his smile, his laugh, and his voice. You missed all of him. You let out a deep sigh, and finally sat up in your bed.

"Pull yourself together." You muttered and slid your leg out of the bed.

You stood up, straightening your back, and posture. You straightened your arms and yawned. You strode up to your windows, and pulled the curtains back, letting the sun enter your room and brighten the place.

You blinked a couple of times and your eyes flickered up to the clear blue sky. A small smile formed on your face, and you let the sun touch your face.

You finally left your room to take a shower. It turned into a one-hour long shower. You got to relax under the warm and soaking water.

You wrapped a towel around your body and slipped into your slippers. You pulled your hair up in another towel to dry it.

You brushed your teeth and walked out of your bathroom that was steamy. You left the door open to air out your bathroom. You needed to make breakfast now, and you just wanted to make something quick and easy.