Chapter 3 | Escape

I took a deep breath and began to slowly stand on my feet the wall gives me a little support while I try not to fall on my face. I make my way to the brick where Jenn put the knife.

If a silver knife alone is enough, you wonder why I didn't do it earlier. Well silver is nearly not enough to get out of here, the chances that I die before I even get out of the cell/room are high but either way I would die if I don't do anything. The lovely three told me that they're starting to get bored it's another way of saying that they don't have a use for me anymore so they're going to kill me soon.

What gentlemen.

I get in my former position with the silver knife under my leg.

Now I heve to wait for the three gentlemans to chain me again.

Little do they know that this time will be different.

________________________________

Steps.

They are coming. I'm anxious and nervous but I can feel my blood rush through me as my heart picks its rate up at the thought of revenge, revenge for all the unforgettable things they did to me , now they're going to see why karma is a bitch(*Pun kinda intended lol*) , even if I can't escape at least I can kill one of the (all of them if all goes well)

"Hey, No.5. Having fun?" Brad asked with mock sarcasm, I was sitting, my head hanging low showing no sign of being awake. Brad came slowly closer and crouched in front of me. Tom and Zack left the room propably to get their 'toys' (torture tools), leaving me with Brad.

As soon as they were a fair distance away he roughly grabbed me by my jaw, my eyes are still closed my head lose in his hand, I can feel his disgusting breath fanning my face.

"Open your eyes you worthless piece of sh*t" I slowly open my eyes, he lookes me in the eyes a sadistic smile appearing on his face.

Now or never.

I took the knife before he could react to it I swiftly stabbed him right in the heart and coverd his mouth with my hand to muffle his scream, they were careless to let the door open even if Brad was here. I pulled the knife out, his heart stopped beating.

I hear the other two approaching, I stumbled a little before I hid behind the door if I'm lucky enough they get distracted with Brad's corpse and I can kill one of them from behind.

"Brad!!" I hear Tom scream he ran to him Zack right behind him horror written on his face.

Hah. Now is that sadistic smirk off your faces. Afraid of losing your friend ?

I closed the door and ran as fast as I can to Tom, the sound of the closing door startled  them their eyes on me. Zack watched frozen how I stabbed his friend in the heart and knocked us on the floor.

Zack was quick to recover and attempted an attack but I was quick to dodge his attack after I grabbed a taser which was on Tom's hip, not waiting for another second he launched for another attack this time with his claws out.

Why doesn't he just shift? Idiot.

I crouched down, blinded by his rage he stumbled over me and fell staight on his face, I stood up and turned him around straddling him, putting all of my weight on his stomach knocking the air out of his lungs. Quickly placing the taser on his neck and the silver knife above his heart not putting much pressure on it but enough to draw blood. He stilled knowing with one wrong move he could die.

"What's wrong did my beauty take your breath away?" My voice was still hoarse and dry but I managed to let my taunting words come out steady.

The classic line..
"Any last words?"